Clarence Thomas guilty of same crime as Martha Stewart

Thread: Clarence Thomas guilty of same crime as Martha Stewart

Clarence Thomas guilty of same crime as Martha Stewart

But will face no consequences because he is a political elitist and above the law.Throw Clarence Thomas Off the Bench - Yahoo! News
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    But will face no consequences because he is a political elitist and above the law.Throw Clarence Thomas Off the Bench - Yahoo! News
    Clarence misunderstands lots of things - so his defense is at least believable.

Wow. I like Thomas but if these charges are true and not mitigated by competing facts I say let justice proceed.

On another topic, that is hardly an objective headline for a supposed news outlet.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18
    Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

I am willing to bet this story, is a little slanted by it's author's bias.

Something tells me that facts were "Cherry Picked" here.

-Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    I am willing to bet this story, is a little slanted by it's author's bias.

Something tells me that facts were "Cherry Picked" here.

-Doc
    It looks that way to me also. If you google him under news you'll see all the liberal rags with anti Thomas articles. This was interesting.

GOP Lawmakers Call for Probe Into Possible 'Threats' Against Thomas, Scalia - FoxNews.com
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

How about waiting for the investigation and charges to run their course before condemnation? If he were a liberal all voices would be for 'innocent until proven guilty' but you guys are on the hang him now bandwagon.

He is the only Justice that really understands how the 2A and 14A are linked.

He appears to have the best understanding of 'Priveleges or Immunities' on the Court.

Personally -- I read his autobiography and I've no desire to have a visit with him.

His dissent in McDonald is something you should all read:
    Mv. CHICAGO
    1st paragraph:
    I agree with the Court that the Fourteenth Amendment makes the right to keep and bear arms set forth in the Second Amendment “fully applicable to the States.” Ante , at 1. I write separately because I believe there is a more straightforward path to this conclusion, one that is more faithful to the Fourteenth Amendment ’s text and history.
    You may trash him as you please; but for those (apparently few) of us who believe in the Constitution and its Bill of Rights he is a rare ally.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam