Libya offensive
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Libya offensive

Libya offensive

Well well well.... Here we are roughly 24hrs since the US military have started operations against Libya. I have a few questions, wasn't it our annoited saviour king potentate Obamy who spoke of the EVILS of "W"? Was it not he, who in his "red-lettered" versions of his speech's spoke out against only using force being wrong? Was it he who rallied on the EVILS of the republican war monger machine since there was NO clear definition of the mission, yet did he not condemn the profound EVILS of those across the aisle from him for going to war with no idea how long we would be "over there"? And yet yesterday oh great Obamy spoke from a pulpit almost as the sermon on the mount, explaining "we" have a coalition! (Sound familiar?) We were going to help the people of Libya from their leader is murdering the cilivians (sound familiar?)? And did he also go on and on about the evils of Qadaffi..... Oh how we forget the evil chants and rants about "W", but when Obamy creates his own war "folk" just flock to him, and release doves, annoit him with awards, accolades, lay roses at his feet... Ok I think I made my point, now that DA Obamy has us in ANOTHER conflict will the Libitards attack him as they did "W"?..... Heck no they won't! The progressive liberal movement is a scourge on this great mation and Obamy is the nuclei

Libyan offensive

Quote Originally Posted by medic72 View Post
    Well well well.... Here we are roughly 24hrs since the US military have started operations against Libya. I have a few questions, wasn't it our annoited saviour king potentate Obamy who spoke of the EVILS of "W"? Was it not he, who in his "red-lettered" versions of his speech's spoke out against only using force being wrong? Was it he who rallied on the EVILS of the republican war monger machine since there was NO clear definition of the mission, yet did he not condemn the profound EVILS of those across the aisle from him for going to war with no idea how long we would be "over there"? And yet yesterday oh great Obamy spoke from a pulpit almost as the sermon on the mount, explaining "we" have a coalition! (Sound familiar?) We were going to help the people of Libya from their leader is murdering the cilivians (sound familiar?)? And did he also go on and on about the evils of Qadaffi..... Oh how we forget the evil chants and rants about "W", but when Obamy creates his own war "folk" just flock to him, and release doves, annoit him with awards, accolades, lay roses at his feet... Ok I think I made my point, now that DA Obamy has us in ANOTHER conflict will the Libitards attack him as they did "W"?..... Heck no they won't! The progressive liberal movement is a scourge on this great mation and Obamy is the nuclei
    Politicians never fail to surprise me anymore. They change sides and rhetoric more often than the rest of us change our clothes....

If Bush was still in office all we would hear from the main stream media is how Bush is dragging us into another Vietnam. No clearly defined objectives. But for some reason they are silent. Some how this will end up being Bush's fault. The great Obama will get yet another pass.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

All I can do is laugh at this worthless president anymore. He has broken almost every campaign promise he made. And the god damned liberals still wail about him.

Even if the liberals still support him, what had he done for alternative solutions in Libya so far? He remained utterly and completely silent. This the leader of the free world (though not for long GOD WILLING)?

He is an utterly pathetic, non leader, union puppet hack, anti-America liberal. The next president should exile him.

Honestly, I think that the lack of even saying anything about Libya is really telling of how poor of a leader he is and his vision of America's place on the world stage and if he bows to one more ***********G DICTATOR I am going to blow my top.

6. All that I'm saaayin... Is give War a chance.

Here's some quotes that were posted on the drudge report recently, which I title:

"Short Term Memory Loss"

MARCH 19, 2011
    OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
    BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger...

It is scary to see that Obama will now do anything to keep spending money we don't have. On the subject of short term memory loss, Saddam Hussein did just fine for 10 years with a no fly zone, remember?

8. Lemmee git this straight.

If we bomb Libya (Reagan) Afganistan and Iraq (Bush) Moose Lims will Hate us with a Hatred like no other Hate.

But:

If we Bomb Bosnia and Sudan (Clinton) and Pakistan, Afganistan and Libaya (O sama O Bama) the Moose Lims will Love us with a loving Love too large to measure.

Just so I get it right!!

"To our son, his excellency, Mr Barack Hussein Obama. I have said to you before, that even if Libya and the United States of America enter into a war, god forbid, you will always remain a son. Your picture will not be changed."

No longer a need to search for 0bama's records. Daffy is his dad.

Is THIS another "overseas contingency operation"? Just wanted to make sure. Since any reference to the "use of force" seems to be a taboo theme these days.

When is a military "exercise" using force against another sovereign nation NOT called (at the VERY least) a "fight"? When you can give it an innocuous sounding term, like "establishing a no-fly zone".

What totally astounds me is the number of people who will take this verbal tap dancing at face value and continue to sing hosannas to this putz. He got in office by being a flim flam man of hollow suit..... I see that he has learned nothing in two years. Modus Operandi..... same-o same-o.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Bye the bye, why do you suppose His Imperial Majesty took it upon himself to head to South America at this juncture of internatiional relations?

So, if our little "play" in Libya turns out badly (public opinion wise) he can blame Gates and the Joint Chiefs. If all turns out well, he can take the credit.

The consumate politician. (With the gonads of a canary.)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast