Trump for president?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump for president?

1. Trump for president?

Thoughts or opinions in regards to Trump running for president. Although I'm not sure how serious he is in regards to it I am just curious as to what people think if he did decide to do it.

He went into bankruptcy, he'd fit right into Gov't.

I would vote for him in a heartbeat!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

5. Trump is a Protectionist. He believes in massive tariffs which raise the price of everything foreign made; and allow US products to overcharge rather than find ways to lower costs.

I don't know about you but I'm on a fixed income and don't want to pay the artificially high prices.

No way! He would be just as bad as the goof ball we have in there right now. Definitely think he would have his own agenda. But would love to hear him tell Obama YOU"RE FIRED!

We made the mistake of putting Snyder in MI as Governor, a self professed Nerd, businessman, millionare... His plan is to TAX Michigan back into the black on the backs of the retired, and low income people...

His grand BRAIN FART is to cut the business taxes by 1.7 billion, while MI has a deposit of very close to that amount, then get it back by taxiing pensions plans of those on fixed incomes, removing the tax deductions for chartable contributions, and mortgage interest... Still leaving MI in a huge hole....

So after having seen what one business man's idea of helping out is I think not.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

He helped aid and abet the situation we're in today. He's taken Gov't money as well as financed political offices. One year he's broke, the next is a billionaire. Plus with all that money, GET YOUR HAIR FIXED for Gods sake!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    He helped aid and abet the situation we're in today. He's taken Gov't money as well as financed political offices. One year he's broke, the next is a billionaire. Plus with all that money, GET YOUR HAIR FIXED for Gods sake!
    Trump only has bad hair days on days of the week that have an "a" in them.

Trump knows more about Chinese business and how the Chinese abuse our trade agreements than just about anyone. If the economy was the only issue, I might put up with 8 years of him easier than 4 years of Obamulation. Then again, if our money is devalued and economy collapses, all the other big problems will seem small compared to the economy.

Obamulation - From Latin obambulatio.

obambulation (plural obambulations)

1. (obsolete) Wandering about; a casual outing.  [quotations ▼]
    * 1662, William Clark, Marciano; or, the Discovery[1], edition 1871 reprint, page 19:

Let us then passe the Pomeridian hours in obambulation: for I am defatigate with session.

* 1833, Thespiana (pseudonym), “Penny Private Theatres”, The Olio, Or, Museum of Entertainment, vol. XI, page 149:

I joined him in one of our obambulations, to witness the performance of Macbeth, and a particular friend of my friend's friend was to sustain the principal character.

Synonyms

* perambulation
    * peregrination
    * stroll
    * wandering

11. Quote Originally Posted by sassedbygov View Post
    Then again, if our money is devalued and economy collapses, all the other big problems will seem small compared to the economy.

I thought we were already there or at least on a fast track rate to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast