This will make your blood boil!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This will make your blood boil!

This will make your blood boil!

I ran across this tidbit on a RV related website, if this don't pi$$ you off nothing will.
    How far can they go with this ignorance?

What Are We Teaching Our Kids?

70% of students are in the bottom 70% of their class. They've already made bad choices. Walmart awaits them.

This is the stuff progressive liberals live for. They want kids afraid of their own shadow and dependent on government for their every need. The military is a bunch of baby killers, guns are for killing. Teachers must dumb their students down to the lowest common denominator. Not fair for one student to be smarter than another.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

That's retarded, no wait, that's intellectually challenged
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

The people who want to destroy this Republic know that they have to control the schools and once they do it is only a matter of time till the country falls. Unfortuneately they are doing a good job destroying America. I do take exception to the 'harmless pranks' however. While for the most part they are harmless ANY kid has the right to not be bullied. Sometimes it can be a fine line. When I was in junior high I got pushed from behind and fell over another kid. When I tried to stand I saw my lower leg was out of joint which required extensive surgery. The school only paid the doctor not the hospital and that cost my parents thousands of dollars. It has been many years since and I have severe arthritus in that knee. As far as the 'gun correctness' garbage most schools need to forget about 'political correctness' and learn COMMON SENSE.

7. One of the most important benefits the Democrats/extremist/ communist/ have learned from Adolph is the importance of indoctrination of children to change a society. Hitler’s Youth! Teachers Unions! Why did the Community Organizer appoint Czars that studied and follows Marxism/Leninist/communism? Why is Bill Ayers the weatherman bomber responsible for over thirty bombings and killing many innocent people not in jail, instead is teaching our children his extremist radical views. Why does Obama follow Marxism Ideology? Karl Marx never had a job, The organizer never had a job, both despise the free market. Wealth is bad, evil rich people, wealth should be redistributed, and unions are good. Watch what they do not what they say.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I'm with you Safebustr.

I'm so gald we took our kids "out" of the PCPSSBS.

Thanks for the Blog link. My wife and I have just begun forming a 1-4 year plan to get on the road as a fulltime family; and I need all the encouragement I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    This is the stuff progressive liberals live for. They want kids afraid of their own shadow and dependent on government for their every need. The military is a bunch of baby killers, guns are for killing. Teachers must dumb their students down to the lowest common denominator. Not fair for one student to be smarter than another.
    And don't forget, all returning GI's are future domestic terrorists.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    The people who want to destroy this Republic know that they have to control the schools and once they do it is only a matter of time till the country falls. Unfortuneately they are doing a good job destroying America. I do take exception to the 'harmless pranks' however. While for the most part they are harmless ANY kid has the right to not be bullied. Sometimes it can be a fine line. When I was in junior high I got pushed from behind and fell over another kid. When I tried to stand I saw my lower leg was out of joint which required extensive surgery. The school only paid the doctor not the hospital and that cost my parents thousands of dollars. It has been many years since and I have severe arthritus in that knee. As far as the 'gun correctness' garbage most schools need to forget about 'political correctness' and learn COMMON SENSE.
    they are doing a very good job of destroying America.
    Jerry

NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    70% of students are in the bottom 70% of their class. They've already made bad choices. Walmart awaits them.
    Conversely, 30% of students are in the top 30% of their class. STATISTICAL CERTAINTY!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast