What's The Worst That Could Happen - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's The Worst That Could Happen

He asked I answered. You are free to disagree or not as you see fit
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man View Post
    Oh PLEASE don't start trying to sell that feces, at least to me. I'm not buying. I could fill an entire page about christianity and organized religion.
    Don't YOU try to sell YOUR feces on this thread either.

You people demand your second amendment rights,
    then deny the first amendment to others: speech and religion.

The only reason you people respond is trolling for a fight.

You all need to realize that this is NOT a forum for religious persecution. So become an adult, have some discretion,
    and SHUT UP.

Me? I am a born again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.

4. I would have to live with my 14 year old daughter without her computer, cell phone, iPOD, XBOX or TV working.... THAT makes the prospect of hell almost appealing in comparison.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post

You all need to realize that this is NOT a forum for religious persecution. So become an adult, have some discretion,
    and SHUT UP.

So why are you born again believer? Is it do to the fact that you had a falling out with your god, Lord Jesus Christ?

If that is the case why bother you can do what you want till you start dieing then go sucking up to your Lord Jesus Christ for forgiveness.

Go back and read your bible and see that god said put no other Gods before me. Now if I believed in your god then I would have to then realize that there are other gods that I am not to put before him on my list of gods.

So while I believe in my 2nd amendment rights I also believe you have the right to believe in what ever religion you want but that does not mean we or anyone else has to just sit by and let you sprout you religious info. As your 1st amendment right is no better then anyone else's so if you go forcing your views on others surly some will force their views back at you.

So lets just agree to disagree and keep the conversation civil.

Then, really, what is the worst that could happen to you?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    So lets just agree to disagree and keep the conversation civil.
    So, just let me slam your beliefs then appeal to civility, got it.

and SHUT UP.

First of all, I haven't tried to sell anything here. This is a firearm related forum, not a religious one. If I want a religious debate, I'll go elsewhere.

Secondly, your first ammendment right are guaranteed to be free from government restriction. The following comes from another forum that I belong to:

Censorship happens when a person is denied the ability to self-publish. Posting to someone else's forum is not self-publishing, the same way submitting a letter to the editor of a newspaper is not self-publishing. If a newspaper declines to publish a letter to the editor, that isn't "censorship." It's the editor's right. The person who wrote that letter has the ability to publish it by other means, first and foremost by starting their own newspaper.

It's the same thing online. A person isn't "censored" online unless they are denied the ability to put up their own site, blog, forum, whatever... and no private citizen can stop another from doing that. Everybody in the U.S. has the right to freedom of speech, but that right doesn't go to the extent of forcing any person, company or media outlet to publish your speech. The rights of one person end where the rights of another begin.

We have community rules that define what we consider acceptable and unacceptable to be published on our community. Forum management is fully within their rights to manage the forums however we like through the approval of some submitted content and the rejection of other submitted content. Censorship has nothing to do with rejecting or editing a submitted post, because the person whose post was rejected has not been denied the right to self-publish elsewhere.

Third, I don't troll for a fight. I welcome polite, intelligent debate, but about the topics that this board relate to.

Forth, I did not persecute anyone for their religious beliefs. I haven't insulted anyone. I could, but that would be inappropriate on this board.

Fifth, telling me to respect your free speech rights, and then telling me to SHUT UP seems just a little bit hypoctitical, don't you think?

Respectfully yours,
    Lakeland Man

Gentlemen, please take your religious debate to PM or another thread. This one is about potential solar flares and their impact on our lifestyles. I am a Christian but this is not the thread to "hash it out" with others of different or no faith.
    As for the possibility of not having electricity: we are set for that scenario as well as can be. We have Propane refridgerators and can draw water from our wells or filter the pond water. There are two nice spring fed small ponds within 1/4 mile of my back door also. I was raised early on without refridgeration and remember how we kept our milk in our spring. All these houses/apartments that have non functioning windows and no screens will be hurting in the summer heat. People made it just fine w/o electricity and not long ago--we can again.
    There is still the possibility of another polar shift if you really want a doomsday scenario. Crisis is the absence of preparation. One can stress out over the problem or bask in the comfort of being prepared.

Hey, it's my thread.
    Thanks for the respectful answers and pertainant thoughts.

Who started this religious mess anyway? Not me.

SHUT UP and stick to the posted subject.
    Go troll religion somewhere else, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    So, just let me slam your beliefs then appeal to civility, got it.
    But somehow it's ok to slam Islam on this forum because people don't think it's gangsta enough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast