What's The Worst That Could Happen
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's The Worst That Could Happen

Far surpassing any government law, political upheaval, war, nuke, earthquakes, or economic collapse,

NASA says possible solar flares @ 2012 could wipe out EVERYTHING electrical related for months or years.

How would you continue to exist?

Nasa's 2013 solar flare warning: how much do we need to worry? – Telegraph Blogs

A Super Solar Flare - NASA Science

"All our lauded technology, our very civilization, is like the axe in the hand of the pathological criminal" ----Albert Einstein

Sounds like another Y2K, chicken little, "event" developing to me.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

I hate conspiracy/apocalypse whatever. The world was about to end before it ever began and only one person is ever selling the right flavor of koolaid that gets you to heaven.

What IF?

What if NOT?

Would it hurt "us" to be prepared for the worst
    and hope for the best?

I'd rather be sitting around 20 years from now laughing about it not happening,
    than to be living in an sub-urban wilderness of post apocolypse while gnawing on tree bark.

6. Brabbit

[QUOTE=Gordon Shumway;193411]Far surpassing any government law, political upheaval, war, nuke, earthquakes, or economic collapse,

NASA says possible solar flares @ 2012 could wipe out EVERYTHING electrical related for months or years.

How would you continue to exist.

I am as prepared as I think I can be. But I really believe that we could be better off if we lost everything electrical,the strong will survive! People did live without electric once upon a time.

You could die w/out accepting Jesus Christ. Hands down worst possible outcome you could ever have
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post

You could die w/out accepting Jesus Christ. Hands down worst possible outcome you could ever have
    Unless, of course, one of the other 10,000 gods known to man is the correct one. Then you could be sol.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post

Oh PLEASE don't start trying to sell that feces, at least to me. I'm not buying. I could fill an entire page about christianity and organized religion.

10. Pass the kool-aid please!

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBlue View Post
    Pass the kool-aid please!
    With a splash of Jack?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast