Obama re-election launches with e-mail, website. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama re-election launches with e-mail, website.

Hes got my vote hallelujah hopeandchangeandhopenahchaphncheanhope

The big question here is WHAT is the E-Mail address????? So we can all email him our views on his performance so far.
    Roy
    Dacono CO
    CCW, Ruger LCR, Winchester 94, S&W 686-3

4. Quote Originally Posted by rforgy View Post
    The big question here is WHAT is the E-Mail address????? So we can all email him our views on his performance so far.
    I wouldn't waste my time e-mailing you will just be put on their it list.

The community Organizer, The Unions, and the Democrate Extremist have waged war agaist the Producers of this country. Sorry to say but this Rebublic is toasted.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

You can rest assured that George Soros and his subversive organizations, along with ACORN (or whatever their calling themselves now) and Obama and Eric Holders "New Black Panthers" will be out in force again. I just hope Donald Trump and John Corsi finally get ahold of Obama's real Birth Certificate and tell the world what he paid $2 million to cover up!
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Obama has turned out to be a very dangerous man. Best way to help ourselves is to make him a one term outcast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12