CNN on guns

Thread: CNN on guns

Talking CNN on guns

Thanks for posting! Not what I expected when I knew it was coming from CNN. Refreshing story. Love Glenn Beck :) Doubt they will be repeating this segment when they have time to fill though . . .

Thanks for posting. EXCELLENT vid!! Wish everyone would watch it.

Wow!
    Good,truthful reporting in the media.Wow.
    Thanks for posting that.It is indeed refreshing to see some reporting that contains facts.
    :icon_wink:
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Thanks for the post. Great reporting and coming from CNN, But like someone ele said I like Glenn Beck. and John stosel has had some positive editorials about the 2A.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

Holy Crap! Did I just witness the media tell the truth and DEFEND the 2A?

Bartender, three fingers please. :)
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

truth in the media??? time to make a holiday.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

9. Wow!! Not what I expect from CNN.

John Adams is not here to keep them in line. So who do we turn to?

11. Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    John Adams is not here to keep them in line. So who do we turn to?
    We need to rely on ourselves, namely in who we vote for, and stay on them like a bad rash to insure they vote in favor of our rights. Unfortunately, we, the vast majority of normal Americans have jobs and work 40+ hours a week so we can't do sit ins or chain ourselves to trees etc.. What we do need to do is write a letter and send it in the mail. Emails not so good as you can just delete them. Bags of letters on your desk isn't something you can really ignore.