Our Survival - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Our Survival

Quote Originally Posted by jrtyson72 View Post
    Very well said. I agree and am a believer. I'm just trying to help my family and friends help make our lives just a little comfortable when the coming arrives. It saddens me to see our world suffer from ignorance. We, by no means are rich. I was fortunate to come into some cash and decided to protect my purcahsing power with some gold & silver.
    Your doing the right thing, abiding until he comes. Being a Christian, that gold & silver will still be around long after you're gone. Jesus wasn't kidding when he said, "fear not".
    It saddens me too that "this world" (not our world) suffers from ignorance, but, it is their choice. Keep looking up.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    And precious metals, IE: silver, took a nose dive on Friday. Lost 7% + in one gulp.

Silver prices: Silver prices keep tumbling - Los Angeles Times
    Strictly due to munipulation by the CME Group/Comex, due to the facts that their silver reserves are at record lows and the can't cover their short contracts if investors decide to take silver. This was just another ploy/last ditch effort to cover their asses just like Mr. Bernanke has been doing for the past several years. This doesn't worry me one bit.
    Be careful believing main stream media, find the sources they never mention.

A Policy-Driven Silver Crash - SilverSeek.com

This article will explain a little about what really happened.
    "Democracy... is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    Liberty ... is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."-- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Your doing the right thing, abiding until he comes. Being a Christian, that gold & silver will still be around long after you're gone. Jesus wasn't kidding when he said, "fear not".
    It saddens me too that "this world" (not our world) suffers from ignorance, but, it is their choice. Keep looking up.
    Amen Brother!

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Here's the rub; what do you do with the gold and silver? Can't buy anything with it. Can only sell it for paper money. And if that paper money is so degraded did we really earn anything from buying gold? If everyone is buying gold then the price is climbing on speculation. That bubble can also pop when the price drops. Same as the housing market. "Wow! That house is worth $750K, I'll buy it!" Three years later it's worth $500K and the owner is negative on it. Buying gold at $1,500? Not me. I believe land is the new gold. It's undervalued right now. Buy low, sell high. Besides if worst comes to worst I can live on it, plant food on it... go out an take a p*$$ on it if I want.

The Dow did well today. Because we live in a world market society, a growing market is favorable to economic recovery despite lack of job growth in America. I don't believe in doomsday scenarios. Chicken little has been around in one form or another for centuries, but he's never been right.

When the dow dropped to historic lows a few years ago chicken little said the sky was falling. It was financial armageddon. People made a run on their investment portfolios thinking they had to get out before they lost it all. Some of us kept our head. While others were selling, I was buying. Thank God. That baby closed today at 12,453 (it was 10,600 when the slide began).

I'll trust my own instincts, they've served me very well for 30 years of investing.

Just my opinion on the subject.
    Hmmm, No offense, but now we see what the Dow is doing when the Fed stops the printing presses. Can we say QE3, Bernanke has no choice now if he wants the market numbers to come back up and ease the traders nerves. Good luck my friend!

Type the words "Operation Garden Plot" into your search box. When our country collapses and American citizens are protesting and rioting in the streets; read how our government plans on dealing with us.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    The problem is that gold and silver cannot legally be used as currency. However, several states are proposing laws to repeal this.

Lawmakers in several states, including Tennessee, Virginia, New Hampshire and South Carolina, have introduced bills to look into minting their own currencies in the event of a complete breakdown of the U.S. Federal Reserve. In Georgia, a bill to make the state only use gold and silver is in committee.

Utah has received the most media attention on this subject as the House and Senate have passed HB317, which would recognize gold and silver coins as legal tender and exempt them from certain state tax liability.

However, any attempt to return to a gold standard would present equalization problems from cash currency. If this is not done the country could fall into deep recession, which in return devalues the gold. So in the event we return to the gold standard, that gold may very well be devalued in an effort to equalize valuation with the paper standard. No law will ever be enacted that puts those reliant on paper money in the poor-house.

I'm not buying anything G. Gordon Liddy advertises. Remeber, all "bubbles" burst. Housing, Internet stocks... and at some point gold. Buy land. It's devalued right now and can be sold for whatever currency is exchanged in the future. Buy low - sell high.
    Can anyone show me the admendment that says that?
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by TooCalm View Post
    Type the words "Operation Garden Plot" into your search box. When our country collapses and American citizens are protesting and rioting in the streets; read how our government plans on dealing with us.
    Very interesting you mentioned. Ya, I'm fully aware and I also believe they are using HAARP to test trial runs and experiments. Also, type in "AGENDA 21". This another project funded and supported by the UN and Goerge Soros. Scary times, I wish it weren't so.

I agree that eventually, after an economic collapse starts to have groups of people creating small communities... gold and silver will have it's place. Until that point, which could be weeks, months, or years... things like water, food, ammo, and firearms will be the currency of choice.

So, my advice will be to purchase the above things along with many other "survival" items first. Build a large amount of all of them. Then, start to buy gold and silver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Here is a great interview of Ron Paul and how he wil save this country. Please send him your votes, this man is a true libitarian, protector oof the constitution and is a true Son of Liberty!!

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

You might have to copy & paste the link, hopefully not. I do all my online from my smartphone.

Well..here we are, almost a year later. $15trillion in debt now, Europe is in financial turmoil, China has said it has Iran's back if anybody attacks them even if it means starting WWIII and we have a new bill being taking to the House called the National Defense Aurthorization Act. For you nay sayers out there, your about to see the full ramifications of what I've been talking about come next year. We are in for some trying times in the years ahead my friends, prepare now or prepare to be fleeced later, your choice. Believe me, I hate talking about this, I remember when ignorance was bliss, popping tops, watching my football, consuming to no avail. But here we are.

Fact!

The United States Government will never ever have a balanced bugdet again until after the debt is liquidated & hyperinflation is over, then....our country will move on to it's 5th fiat currency in it's nearly 250 year history.

Fact!

The world will run out of silver in 9yrs. Industrial & consumer demand far exceed the mining supply. If your on the fence about buying some silver, now is the time.

Fact!

The ECB (European Central Bank) is going to have no choice but to start printing euros as a lender of last resort......and soon, within the next several month. European contries can only austerity so much before civil unrest is to much. Soon after that, the Federal Reserve will implement QE3 to keep the markets calm for the short term, (kick the can, kick the can). Looks to see gold & silver to shoot up after this happens.

Fact!

You should be prepping and storing food, water, seed, gold, silver, guns & a **** load of ammo, preferably, 9mm, 7.62, .556 and 22lr.

I wish you well and good luck and will see you on the other side.

God bless & Amen

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast