Our Survival - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Our Survival

Here is a very important interview to listen to. Exspecially for the nay sayers. You better start prepping if you haven't started and grab on to what ever faith you have, because your going to need it. Prepare now or prepare to be fleeced. Very very VERY important interview to listen to.

Ann Barnhardt talks to Jim Puplava | The Victory Report - Precious Metals Media and More
    "Democracy... is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    Liberty ... is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."-- Benjamin Franklin

AND there is a new interptation of the Mayan 2012 doomsday of 12/21/12. It says the Aliens will return on this day from space! So are you going to pay them off with the gold you have? Gold is not the answer! that is my opinion. Also have you heard of the Bilderberg group? Think about that one.

Prison Planet.com Leaked Agenda: Bilderberg Group Plans Economic Depression

Haha! The Mayan calander is full of **** if you ask me. I've sold the only ounce of gold I had to buy silver. Only reason I retain silver is to barter for goods and services when the time comes. Yes yes, I've heard of Bilderburg, Warren Buffet's entity. I've read the article, I sometimes frequent prisonplanet, Alex is a bit animated most of the time but some of his stuff holds water but I don't, by far, rely on his wisdom and news. I just do my own research and gather my own facts and come to my own conclusions. I see a new paradigm shift coming and you best be ready.

After reading through this entire thread I found lots of good info, websites, links, stories, etc... bravo and keep the info coming for everyone to learn from. I am not an economic wiz or anything like that... too hard to follow for my simple mind(lol). Anyway, I am however a firm believer in history repeating itself... I look at it this way, our country is at a pass in many ways... I believe we will have another civil conflict in my lifetime. I can't say to what extent & severity, but it'll happen. I think that along with all the displeasure and disagreement among Americans with the direction of our nation that the tipping point will be economic in nature. Ecomnomics... money(in whatever form) is root of most things in this world, and our economic system isn't going to last very long in it's current state. This will be the trigger that I believe could start the rioting, the violence, the looting, the hoarding of goods from your fellow man, and this which starts in highly populated areas may spread to the countryside. Either due to the cities running dry on supplies or the fact that people have the idea that those in the country or up in the mountains have the supplies... usually true I guess. So this draws the hungry, tired, & possibly violent people out to the fields, the woods, and the countryside looking to survive.

Now, keep in mind that the gov't won't be absent in all this. National Guardsman, police forces, etc will be dispatched to control the spread of violence. They will be able to contain it for a little while depending on the severity of the situation. The gov't I'm sure will set up aid points, Red Cross, FEMA, etc... they'll try to give food, water, and shelter to thos who need it. But, what if there are too many people? What if the people start to get violent b/c they're hungry? Will there be enough security to control the crowds? Or will it get violent? Will guards start using tear gas, or even live rounds? That my friends will open up a whole new can of worms!

And, as someone said in this thread... a one, two, or three man group won't have much of a chance againts gangs of hungry people. Oh yeah... don't forget about the actual gangs that'll be hungry too! They won't hesitate to use violence to get what they want! Anyway, it'll take a team of people to defend a "retreat"! Something like a dozen people in rotating shifts... most of us do not have the materials or gathered manpower for this. So then the best defense is to be as invisable as possible right? I think so. But that's hard to do... it's really hard to do if you have children or live in populated areas. And you'd need a lot of stored food to hold out for an extended period of time... a garden is great!!! But, it's very visible isn't it? Hunting is an option of course, but the sound of gunshots may attract unwanted visitors. On top of that, you may not be the only guy hunting in the woods... would the other guy be willing to kill you for that animal? Would you kill him?

All of this is just a possible happening. It may, or may not... idk. A collapse or civil conflict may be isolated or nation wide, who knows? Yet, I have found a growing number of theories and indications that, to me point to the probable end to our CURRENT way of life. Not to say it'll be civil war # two, or be violent at all... but it may. If it is, I'd rather be as prepared as I can... and prepare my family as much as I can, than to be the guy getting smacked in the face by reality. If nothing ever happens, GREAT! Then I just have plenty of food, water, guns, gear, and ammo to use up right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Here is a great movie doc called "Thrive", very informative and a great resource for preppers, survivalist and for people willing to accept a new paridigm shift. We can let our country and world be taken by the elites or transform it ourselves to where we can live in harmony and sustain all life. I was able to watch this 2 hr doc in it's full version for free on youtube. But when I went back to pull the link for this thread I couldn't find it so I've included the link to the main site. You can rent it for $5 or buy the dvd or try and find the full length on youtube. Regardless, this is a must see doc and should be viewed and shared by everyone, even if you care just the slightest.

Thrive

Yep, people will believe anything except the Bible. Ignorance is still the most dangerous element in society.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Yep, people will believe anything except the Bible. Ignorance is still the most dangerous element in society.
    Yes, ignorance is very dangerous. It goes all ways, and no man is immune to it... no man. NONE of us can EVER say who is right or wrong until after the fact. The only eternal truth... there is none. Only choices we make based on current situations, with the information we have, using our best intentions for ourselves.

IMO
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Yes, ignorance is very dangerous. It goes all ways, and no man is immune to it... no man. NONE of us can EVER say who is right or wrong until after the fact. The only eternal truth... there is none. Only choices we make based on current situations, with the information we have, using our best intentions for ourselves.

IMO
    Have to disagree with you. God's word is truth and God's word is eternal. Only when we go beyond "ourselves" do we find that truth. God who knows the future controls the future. If choices are to be made based on current events/situations, and knowing that the wisdom of man is foolishness to God, nothing is more informative and current than God's Word, the Bible.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Have to disagree with you. God's word is truth and God's word is eternal. Only when we go beyond "ourselves" do we find that truth. God who knows the future controls the future. If choices are to be made based on current events/situations, and knowing that the wisdom of man is foolishness to God, nothing is more informative and current than God's Word, the Bible.
    I respect your opinion Ringo, I suppose we'll see who's right in the end eh?

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    I respect your opinion Ringo, I suppose we'll see who's right in the end eh?
    Considering that your choices are based on "current" events and information we have, and God is always right "before" the fact, we'll know who's right in the "beginning" rather than the end. I respect your opinion too. (Keep your eyes on Damascus/current events)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast