Our Survival
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Survival

Our Survival

My fellow gun owners. I post this link to help inform you of our inevitable economic collapse. This is not a spam link. I've been posting this on facebook and emails to friends and family. Now I share it with you. Some of you may already know what's coming, for those who don't...educate yourself.

Very, very intersting article here and what you can do to help yourselves.

$50 silver - The Price Point of Liberty - SilverSeek.com

This video was put out by NIA May 13, 2010. It's only an hour long but will make you think. Watch it and tell me what you think.
    Last edited by jrtyson72; 04-23-2011 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Adding link
    "Democracy... is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    Liberty ... is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."-- Benjamin Franklin

Wtf???

4. Sounds like a big advertisement to me... along with a bit of "DOOOOOOOOM!" thrown in for good measure.

And gas is $4 a gallon! more doom and gloom. I is the same thing I remember my parents talking about when gold hit $500, and we are all still here!
    Last edited by Psyk00diver; 04-19-2011 at 10:11 AM. Reason: for spelling error

This is no advertisment, this is the cold hard truth. We'll all see this summer when gas is $5.00 gal. I've been advising everybody to stock up on gold/silver, seed, water, ammo, non-parishable food items. It's more than obvious you can see. There is now way in hell the u.s. gov is going to be able to curtail it's spending and get the budget under control. We are seeing the beginnings of severe inflation already, hyperinflation will be next. Check out a doc movie called "collapse".

I realy wish I was a paranoid freak, but I'm just an average joe trying to look out for my family and have become aware in the past year and a half of what's really going on. Ya'll think the '06-'08 crises was a fluke, ****, that was just a prelude to what' going to happen in the next 2-5 years, if we're lucky to have that much time.

I'm just trying to help people wake up and spread the word. Just look at what gold/silver have done in the past year alone, the prices of food commodities, the rise in cost o energy, geo-political turmoil around the world. Tell me that you are not blind to what's happining.....unless of course your just concerned with recording your favorite shows or how your favorite sports team is doing.

Remember this day, write it down, doesn't matter to me, I don't want to be the guy that said " I told you so".

Do your own research, dig up the facts, don't listen to main stream media. If anyone wants some web links feal free to ask and I'll send you info on where I get my non corperate, big brother news from.

Peace, God bless and good luck. Most important, wake up, it's no to late to prepare your family.
    '

This has been in the making for a centry now, ever since nixon took us off the gold standerd. Our country can no longer sustain itself. No fiat currency in the history of man has ever lasted. Look it up! You don't think the same thing can happen here as did in Zimbabwe? ****, there paying 5 fuckin billion zimbabwe dollars for a loaf of bread. Why does most people think that we're immune from this kind of economic termoil? Because our government has been fooling us and made the general public have faith in a paper money that's not worth wiping your ass with.

One more tidbit.

Some history of fiat currency failures:

Germany
    France-twice
    Argentina
    China-3 times
    Zimbabwe
    Yugoslovia

Next: Europe, U.S.A, & global.

There is some U.S. states that are already passing laws to implament gold & silver as a form of currrency. The S&P is about to downgrade the U.S. credit rating for the first time in history. The Federal Reserve has been qouted as saying the U.S. is soon to be insolvent. QE3 will come as well, although the fed might not call it that. China and Japan are no longer buying U.S. DEBT, the two largest treasurey bill buyers. Treaurey bills=u.s. debt. The private sector is no longer buying the T-bills, central banks will be next. That leaves the fed to buy it,, buy printing more and more dollars, which will devalue your paper money and purchasing power. The dollar will soon no longer be the worlds currency. Wake up my friends & get ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyk00diver View Post
    And gas is $4 a gallon! more doom and gloom. I is the same thing I remember my parents talking about when gold hit $500, and we are all still here!
    We will always be here, just not in as many numbers and not as comfertable.

Gold and silver are worthless when you are hungry. Firearms and ammo are always good for you can use them to get what you needed. So screw buying gold or silver and buy ammo for your firearms, Along with a good water filter.

I am S.O.L. due to needing insulin and test strips to control my diabetes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Gold and silver are worthless when you are hungry. Firearms and ammo are always good for you can use them to get what you needed. So screw buying gold or silver and buy ammo for your firearms, Along with a good water filter.

I am S.O.L. due to needing insulin and test strips to control my diabetes.
    Gold/silver & junk silver can and will be used to barter goods & services. Also on the black market I would bet you would be able to find your strips and insulin and gold/silver will be the only way to get it. I too have stocked up on 1000's of rnds of ammo, mainly for self defense and protecting my family from the desperate who will do anything to take what you have. I too believe ammo will be used for barter but will only take you so far.

Good luck my friend, just trying to help spread the word. Everybody has their own ideas and opinions on our economic future.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast