Stop “McCarthyite” Gun Control - GOA Alert FYI

Thread: Stop “McCarthyite” Gun Control - GOA Alert FYI

Stop “McCarthyite” Gun Control - GOA Alert FYI

New York Congresswoman Gun Ban Carolyn McCarthy is at it again...
    (re-elected again no less, fire this bimbo in 2012 will ya New Yorkers?)

Please oppose H.R. 308 (2011)

Tuesday, 19 April 2011 14:26

Like vultures, anti-gun congressmen are always picking the bones of some national tragedy looking for political advantage.
    ‏And the horrific shooting in Tucson earlier this year is just another example, as a string of anti-gun bills have been introduced recently. You may have seen a television ad about one of them: H.R. 308, introduced by gun-hating Carolyn McCarthy less than two weeks after the shooting, would ban so-called “high-capacity” magazines.‏
    “I think when you think about just common sense here, large capacity clips [sic] that can basically, in my opinion, be weapons of mass destruction, should not be available to the average citizen,” McCarthy said in an NPR interview.
    ‏But in virtually every way possible, Arizona shooter Jared Loughner is testimony to a generation of failed gun control.‏ Remember when, in 1968, we were told that if felons and other undesirables were prohibited from having guns, gun crime would stop? Well, Loughner was not a felon. Likewise, he was not an illegal, military deserter, or a fugitive from justice...

Read the rest & take action, contacting your representatives, etc., at:
    http://gunowners.org/a04182011.htm

Please oppose H.R. 308 (2011)

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Congress is robbing me and they want the help of criminals like themselves, gun laws only arm the criminal. Wake Up.

I vote and I vote and I vote, and these people keep getting re-elected :( NOT by me, but by the scores of people looking for handouts in this state. We need more of the 80% or so who don't bother to vote to get out and do so. Only then can we be rid of these people.

5. The people in New York are stupid sheeple. They have no minds of their own but only to bow and kiss the rings of democrats and to obey the dictates of the democrats. All they want is goverment handouts where they do nothing to earn them.