headline: Brutal Mexican drug gang crosses into U.S. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: headline: Brutal Mexican drug gang crosses into U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Oldgrunt, you forgot to include the Sarcastic smiley . You don't want people thinking your being serous
    Sorry Kasper, those symbols are so small now, I can hardly see them consequently I just use the quick reply. I'm glad you recognized the sarcasm!

three words, OPEN FIRE ZONE....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Except that most of the people actually carrying the drugs across aren't Las Zetas they're a bunch of unarmed mules . Some of whom really have no choice in the matter.

Like it or not the Army really isn't equipped for drug interdiction and if you do deploy them along our southern border they’ll just find another way in, ( or they’ll start paying them not to see) like tunnels under El Paso that are a mile long instead of a couple hundred yards long or they’ll start growing it here.

Bottom line as long as drugs are profitable people will deliver them (the trafficantes have been known to buy used Russian submarines for smuggling). So, end the war on (some) drugs and start regulating, and taxing the Hell out of, the drug trade.

That will put Las Zetas out of business faster than any of the solutions I hear you guys coming up with.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Angry

Think you mean 'FREE FIRE ZONE". Land mines and drones!!

What we need is more citizen patrols! More people willing to defend the boarder on their own time with their own arms. Would be even better if the state supplied the firearms/gear. Sadly anyone who is willing to DEFEND THIS COUNTRY is called a racist and a right wing extremist! All the so called citizen militia's need to start deploying to the boarder! Work on rotations, and switch out every month....

I still can not understand why we are so worried about what Mexico thinks? Stop playing grab ass with them and tell them to GO STICK IT! Sue them for the flood of illegals and drugs that ALL COME FROM THEIR COUNTRY! They speak out about us detaining the illegals claiming "they do not like the treatment" we are giving them. WHO CARES! Try to cross illegally into Mexico, if they catch you chances are you will be jailed and beaten. If your not killed on the spot, or sold into the human slave,sex slave business.

I say ******* MEXICO!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

handgonnetoter Guest
    I used to have a shirt that read "Kill em' all and let God sort em' out later". Man, seems like a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Think you mean 'FREE FIRE ZONE". Land mines and drones!!

You are aware, are you not, that most of the land you propose mining is owned and occupied by American citizens right? A lot of it is also used for ranching who's going to pay for the cattle?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.

Just to throw this out, the city of Colorado Springs was less than enthusiastic about licensing MMJ clinics in the city, until the revenue started rolling in.

Once the city found out how much money they could make off weed they jumped on it like Jillian Michaels on a fat chick.

Now all the weed heads have to do is find a Doc who will write for MMJ (they’re everywhere) get their card and go to town. No more buying from illegal sources, crimes down revenues are up and the stoners are happy,

Duh, Winning

They are killing our economy I know that for a fact. Many places in the north west have lost jobs due to these migrant workers and such. But that's all old news. I think the going rate should be something like twenty bucks a head on the border. Call me a crazy right winged conservative but the last time I checked asking them to please not come across our border until the proper paper work was filed isn't working. HELLO PEOPLE WE CANT AFFORD OBUMMER CARE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Except that most of the people actually carrying the drugs across aren't Las Zetas they're a bunch of unarmed mules . Some of whom really have no choice in the matter.

Like it or not the Army really isn't equipped for drug interdiction and if you do deploy them along our southern border they’ll just find another way in, ( or they’ll start paying them not to see) like tunnels under El Paso that are a mile long instead of a couple hundred yards long or they’ll start growing it here.

Bottom line as long as drugs are profitable people will deliver them (the trafficantes have been known to buy used Russian submarines for smuggling). So, end the war on (some) drugs and start regulating, and taxing the Hell out of, the drug trade.

That will put Las Zetas out of business faster than any of the solutions I hear you guys coming up with.
    You know that is really the only thing that has ever made sense. Even my 86 year old grandpa thinks that is the right idea. Just follow the money and kill the profitability, I don't need laws to tell me that heroine is bad.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    CLOSE all but 3 bases overseas. Redeploy all of our Military on the boarder and sniper teams in HOT areas until we get this ***** cleaned up. ROE, FULL Lethal Force to maintain boarder security. I promise you after 3 months, there will be tranquility. SHUT IT DOWN!
    +1 for MAPPOW- you nailed it.
    This is an idea that we have kicked around at work. To the point of 'play' with transportation and logistics. In simple terms, it it VERY much doable. Not just that it gave us a chance to run the mission on paper.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast