headline: Brutal Mexican drug gang crosses into U.S. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: headline: Brutal Mexican drug gang crosses into U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Except that most of the people actually carrying the drugs across aren't Las Zetas they're a bunch of unarmed mules . Some of whom really have no choice in the matter.

Like it or not the Army really isn't equipped for drug interdiction and if you do deploy them along our southern border they’ll just find another way in, ( or they’ll start paying them not to see) like tunnels under El Paso that are a mile long instead of a couple hundred yards long or they’ll start growing it here.

Bottom line as long as drugs are profitable people will deliver them (the trafficantes have been known to buy used Russian submarines for smuggling). So, end the war on (some) drugs and start regulating, and taxing the Hell out of, the drug trade.

That will put Las Zetas out of business faster than any of the solutions I hear you guys coming up with.
    This is not about Drug interdiction or Law enforcement. So the "Posse Comitatus Act" does not apply. This is about protecting our Sovereign boarders, which is Constitutional. This invasion must stop. If you think you cannot close our boarders, I refer you to the DMZ in Korea. Works pretty dam well there, many other Countries as well. Heck, if you fly into JFK or any other Int'l airport in this country from o/seas you must show credentials to be allow in. Why is our southern boarder treated completely different? CLOSE IT DOWN AND CLOSE IT DOWN NOW!
    As for Base closers overseas, we would reap billions on the wind fall of the closers and apply some of those billions on fully restricting access to our country. All other side events would be benefits reap as well, as for limiting almost all smuggling into the US.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    This is not about Drug interdiction or Law enforcement. So the "Posse Comitatus Act" does not apply. This is about protecting our Sovereign boarders, which is Constitutional. This invasion must stop.
    What invasion? They're here because Americans are willing to pay for their dope, that's not an invasion its an invitation
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

You are aware, are you not, that most of the land you propose mining is owned and occupied by American citizens right? A lot of it is also used for ranching who's going to pay for the cattle?
    I think at this point they would welcome any help they can get. When US citizens have to sleep in fear in their own homes, not knowing if the thugs from the taco country are going to burst in and murder them and their family.

I have read reports of people just giving up and selling all their land and ranches that have been in the family for years and years. Or they keep their family and their stock away from set areas on their land.

So the land that would be mined is already none usable to anyone but the scum flooding over the boarder.Have to do something or in another 20-30 years it will be become "The United States of Mexico".

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

What invasion? They're here because Americans are willing to pay for their dope, that's not an invasion its an invitation
    Again, If you close down the Boarders and limit access to only those that can legally enter, you've taken all other aspects out. Controls for entry have already been established by Law, lets totally enforce AND FUND these Laws. Drugs/Guns/Human smuggling will cease and all the social issues that result from this elicit behavior will dry up, for the most part.
    CLOSE IT DOWN AND CLOSE IT DOWN NOW!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop View Post
    They are killing our economy I know that for a fact. Many places in the north west have lost jobs due to these migrant workers and such. But that's all old news. I think the going rate should be something like twenty bucks a head on the border. Call me a crazy right winged conservative but the last time I checked asking them to please not come across our border until the proper paper work was filed isn't working. HELLO PEOPLE WE CANT AFFORD OBUMMER CARE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD!
    I'm afraid we can't afford Obummer care for just Americans, let alone Illegals too.

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    I'm afraid we can't afford Obummer care for just Americans, let alone Illegals too.
    We can't? I'm pretty sure he said that he was going to give us free health care and pay my mortgage.

Old Grunt, I agree with most everything you said. I too believe that this country is being invaded with muslims and illegal mexicans and I too believe it's happening because this country has forgotten God and the fact that this nation was first built on Godly truths. Our leaders are evil, ungodly people that we need to vote out in 2012. Personally, I'm going to vote against every person currently in office. Newcomers can't possibly be more evil, stupid, lazy, or greedy. JUST MAYBE they'll be able to see the writing on the wall and work to get our country back to where it should be. Our votes and our prayers can make it happen. It's simple -- they just need to start with closing our borders, stop jobs going overseas, stop foreign production of our products, and produce our own oil. Once that's done, then we can focus on all the other things that need to be fixed, especially quit fighting other nations' wars. We should no longer worry about the Lybias of the world. We have enough enemies within our own borders.

I think it's time for a special hunting license to be available. Folks like me would love to do a little "hunting" on our border.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
    I think it's time for a special hunting license to be available. Folks like me would love to do a little "hunting" on our border.
    As in Safari on the Rio? Could be a money maker and problem solver all in one. On that note, I was thinking of getting a small cruise line to sail near Somalia. Ya know, Safari on the high seas. Call it a Pirate pick off, M-1's, 308's, 30-06 plus ammo. 50 Cal's at a premium.

Again, we're ignoring the fact that the trafficantes wouldn't be bringing the dope if Americans weren't buying it. Economics 101: as long a drugs are profitable comodity people will find a way to deliver them what you (collectively) are are suggesting will simply drive up the price making them more profitable. You will never drive the risk so high that no one is willing to take it for the profit.

If nothing else the trafficantes will start bringing it through populous urban area such as El Paso. Are prepared to deploy the Third ACR in an American city?

See it in the headlines,
    You hear it ev'ry day.
    They say they're gonna stop it,
    But it doesn't go away.
    They move it through Miami, sell it in L.A.,
    They hide it up in Telluride,
    I mean it's here to stay.
    It's propping up the governments in Colombia and Peru,
    You ask any D.E.A. man,
    He'll say There's nothin' we can do,

See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123