headline: Brutal Mexican drug gang crosses into U.S.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: headline: Brutal Mexican drug gang crosses into U.S.

Exclamation headline: Brutal Mexican drug gang crosses into U.S.

Brutal Mexican drug gang crosses into U.S.
    Zetas butcher victims to spread message of fear

Brutal Mexican drug gang crosses into U.S. - Washington Times
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

CLOSE all but 3 bases overseas. Redeploy all of our Military on the boarder and sniper teams in HOT areas until we get this ***** cleaned up. ROE, FULL Lethal Force to maintain boarder security. I promise you after 3 months, there will be tranquility. SHUT IT DOWN!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    CLOSE all but 3 bases overseas. Redeploy all of our Military on the boarder and sniper teams in HOT areas until we get this ***** cleaned up. ROE, FULL Lethal Force to maintain boarder security. I promise you after 3 months, there will be tranquility. SHUT IT DOWN!
    You are familiar w/ Posse Comitatius right?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    You are familiar w/ Posse Comitatius right?
    Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From the above article: The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385) passed on June 18, 1878, after the end of Reconstruction, with the intention (in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807) of substantially limiting the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement. The Act prohibits members of the Army and Air Force from exercising nominally state law enforcement, police, or peace officer powers that maintain "law and order" on non-federal property (states and their counties and municipal divisions) within the United States.

I don't see this (Deploying the U.S. Military at the United States/Mexico Border) as Law Enforcement, more as stopping an invading army (the Criminal Army from Mexico) from breaching our borders and entrenching themselves on our soil. They wouldn't be enforcing law to the citizens, but protecting the U.S. as a whole.

At least that is how I see them, as enemy invaders, and this is just my opinion.
    Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.

invade mexico...

but seriously... we got a big problem that keeps getting bigger...
    "Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it."
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." (Winston Churchill).

We do just need to close the borders and actually keep them secured and impassible. Problem solved. No more smuggling drugs, weapons, or illegals across the border and save money in the process.

Whoa up there fellows. Our borders have never been safer than they are right now. I know that is true because our Director of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano said it! We all know that our government would not lie to us and does everything possible to protect us. Don't we? Now isn't that a line of BS? Somewhere I read that all we have to fear is our own government and I believe that to be true. As for the Posse Comitatus Act, that doesn't mean much with our current administration. They ignore the Constitution and our own laws so that is just another document to throw by the wayside. It is getting to the point that you can only depend on yourself and maybe a few like-minded friends to protect each other. If the current administration survives the 2012 election, we will all be in deep kimchee, disarmed and locked up in FEMA camps somewhere. I remember a time when people used to say "Will the last true American leaving Florida please bring our flag with him?". Now that can nearly apply anywhere. We are not being invaded anymore, we are on the point of being occupied by foreigners and Muslims who want Sheria Law in this country now. This country has forsaken God for a long time and, now, He is forsaking us. I'm not preaching, just stating facts.
    Last edited by Oldgrunt; 04-22-2011 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Smiley face

AMEN, Oldgrunt!
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Maybe we are not securing the border because Obama is getting huge money from the drug cartels for his election. Just a thought.

Oldgrunt, you forgot to include the Sarcastic smiley . You don't want people thinking your being serous

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast