Mexico wants to sue gun makers - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mexico wants to sue gun makers

Sooooooo, sue the manufacturers for OTHER people smuggling them in. I've gone to Mexico on foot a couple times from CA, and all you do is walk thru a turnstyle, like at a train station. No security at all. Maybe THATS the problem. This is the same mentality as suing fast food restaurants because you stuffed your own face 3 times a day. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
    Mexico is the scum-bag of the world. Suing them is WAY at the bottom of my list of things I'd like to do to Mexico.
    I think we should sell Florida to the Israelis, use the money to buy Mexico, renovate it and flip it back to the Mexicans. Then we can buy Florida back with the profits. Watch the mass exodus back into Mexico.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I think we should sell Florida to the Israelis, use the money to buy Mexico, renovate it and flip it back to the Mexicans. Then we can buy Florida back with the profits. Watch the mass exodus back into Mexico.
    Ron White did a bit like this on a CMT special but I can't remember exactly how he said it (for all I know you may have directly quoted it). It was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    Ron White did a bit like this on a CMT special but I can't remember exactly how he said it (for all I know you may have directly quoted it). It was hilarious!
    Yeah, that's where I got it. He's a crackup. It was his solution to illegal immigration.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123