Osama bin laden is dead - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Osama bin laden is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    True or not the behavior of Americans celebrating a persons death is not good.
    I have to agree w/ this. I don't care who is dead grave dancing isn't OK
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

SEAL 6 (apparently an entire Platoon) and 4 SpecOps H-60s... one of which was damaged and 'scuttled'. OBL's carcass was snatched for DNA forensics and that matched. This event took place a week ago, but they had to wait for the forensics to make the call. We'll never know who put his lights out... but there's an SO Petty Officer who'll have braggin' rights from now to eternity... and a gold plated career path. OohhhRaaahh!

They put him inna bag 'n dropped him in the drink. Fish food. Good Riddance!

Quote Originally Posted by SonoraRebel View Post
    This event took place a week ago, but they had to wait for the forensics to make the call.
    Source?

The normally reliable Politico says Pres Obama monitored the raid early Sunday morning, Eastern Time, from the White House Situation Room.

Also, some other details there I hadn't seen reported elsewhere.

3X PM

Congrats to special forces.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale64 View Post
    He was killed in a fire fight AFTER the bombings.
    U.S Soldiers shot him dead!!!!!
    They said, true or not, that he was using a woman as a "human shield" to protect himself. What a dog-goned coward! All I can say is SEE YA!

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Source?

The normally reliable Politico says Pres Obama monitored the raid early Sunday morning, Eastern Time, from the White House Situation Room.

Also, some other details there I hadn't seen reported elsewhere.
    FOX News last night around 10:30 or so (MT). You can't process DNA same day.

Nice we got the cockroach. Only took nearly ten years, two wars, a couple trillion dollars, a few thousand troops' lives.... it's what we call "cost effective payback". (NOT!)

Meanwhile the Arab TV stations have a new sponsor..... "Join the Jihad" ads. You know damn well SOMEONE(S) are going to be promoted up the chain.

The only REAL effect of this....... US personal satisfaction. Well...... at least THAT much!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

I'm told they got quite a haul of computer hard drives and some cell phones out of the raid. (I would just love to be able to "work" that Intel treasure trove!) Hopefully, at the very least it will debase AQ operations for quite some time.

GG

Did ya notice who constituted the vast majority of the "spontanious victory demonstraters"? Kids who couldn't possibly have been more than in Jr. High on 9/11/01. Interesting! HAD to have been already on the "party" round robin when the "news" hit.

I was expecting to hear a version of "Ding! Dong! The witch is dead!" coming out of them at any moment.

Munchkins of another age. Never changes.

GG

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast