Why Bury Osama bin laden at sea? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Bury Osama bin laden at sea?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    . . . he gave no concern to the thousands killed by his plans.
    OBL had a lot of help bringing down the WTC towers. I'm still convinced the whole thing was staged by none other than GW, Richard Cheney(it is the guy's first name, not four asterisks), Donald Rumsfeld, and a few others. GW and the Bin Laden family are business partners in oil production. Who profits from all of this? The oil companies are making record profits. Every time a camel jockey sneezes, the price of gas goes up. Pictures can be photoshopped. This reeks of another cover up! One story said Osama was armed; another said he was not. The U.S.'s most elite team crashed a helo? Really? Why is every picture of the downed helo, draped with tarp or camel rugs? They're holding his butt in a cell someplace beating the crap out of him in retaliation for something that he didn't even plan. He is a pawn in the Government's war on the American people.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

There weren't any pigs around to feed him to...sharks had to suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    There weren't any pigs around to feed him to...sharks had to suffice.
    I just hope the poor sharks did get heartburn or worse!
    NRA Life Member, NH CC, Gun Owners of America, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, Second Amendment Foundation
    "Remember, incoming fire has the Right of Way"

5. Bamster pulls off another scam....... If i was really him they should of cut off his head and stuffed it into a pigs mouth and taken photos and placed on youtube.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    OBL had a lot of help bringing down the WTC towers. I'm still convinced the whole thing was staged by none other than GW, Richard Cheney(it is the guy's first name, not four asterisks), Donald Rumsfeld, and a few others. GW and the Bin Laden family are business partners in oil production. Who profits from all of this? The oil companies are making record profits. Every time a camel jockey sneezes, the price of gas goes up. Pictures can be photoshopped. This reeks of another cover up! One story said Osama was armed; another said he was not. The U.S.'s most elite team crashed a helo? Really? Why is every picture of the downed helo, draped with tarp or camel rugs? They're holding his butt in a cell someplace beating the crap out of him in retaliation for something that he didn't even plan. He is a pawn in the Government's war on the American people.
    So you concur with Rosie O'Donnell?

Attachment 3705
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Kick his ass overboard, wraped in bacon for the sharks, he gave no concern to the thousands killed by his plans.
    Yeah, you know how those folks feel about pork.

Some likely reasons:
    1) To have his body unburried would have raised too much political tension with ALL muslims. Emotions would have escalated so fast that retaliation would have surely resulted. There is the most tactical reason that I see.
    2) Knowing some Navy Seals and how those guys tick I would imagine that as soon as they knew they were not being monitored they likely took trophies from the body (if it was possible) Like an ear or a finger. Or just plain old mutilation of the body. That would have made immediate disposal of the body necessary for the same reasons.
    3) I cannot see a Navy ship captain tolerating that piece of crap on his boat for any extended time.
    Someone else posted the other likely reasons.
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

There are a lot of rumors flying around and some from very good sources. I do know that the whole story had not come out yet and don't know if or when it will but I think Obama screwed up by making the announcement and I think they screwed up by taking him dead, if they did in the raid. My preference would have been just to have him mysteriously dissappear never to be heard from again. I believe they had that opportunity and blew it by trying to cover up the actual story with a false raid and announcement timed to cut into the last 15 minutes of Trump's show.

Quote Originally Posted by NRA Lifer and Proud View Post
    I just hope the poor sharks did get heartburn or worse!
    I understand that the extremist Muslims are really angry because the sharks threw him back onto shore.
    Charlie

They "eased" his body into the sea (using the catapult) off the bow (while the USS Carl Vincent was at full steam) so that Bin Laden could continue to enjoy the company of seals.
    Personally, I think not releasing the photos of his dead body is a mistake. To paraphrase from a great movie, I don't want to hear Bin Laden dead, I want to see Bin laden dead.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast