Why Bury Osama bin laden at sea? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Why Bury Osama bin laden at sea?

1. While I agree with you Obama is not the first president to start stepping all over our constitution. After all GW said "it is just a god damn piece of paper" so we all know how highly he held our constitution. This all started way back with the first presidential executive order signed by FDR which by the way is unconstitutional as hell. Almost everyt president since then has taken it to a new level. It's just that the last two have been rubbing our noses in it and the sheeple just lap it up like there some kind savior. What a pathetic mess we've allowed them to create.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Firing squads are cheap.
    But rope is reusable.

4. IMO it was covering many of your comments....
    Avoid the shrine for his backers and to somehow meet the religeous rules of speedy burial.
    Nothing faster than kicking his dead ***** over the rail and yes the BACON comment adds a nice touch.
    Only wish I was there to cut the lead line for JAWS.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I always hoped we'd get him alive. I thought we could clone him and then execute him every year at half-time during the Superbowl.
    That's hilarious!! Well said, sir!

I don't want to hear Bin Laden dead, I want to see Bin laden dead.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    OBL had a lot of help bringing down the WTC towers. I'm still convinced the whole thing was staged by none other than GW, Richard Cheney(it is the guy's first name, not four asterisks), Donald Rumsfeld, and a few others. GW and the Bin Laden family are business partners in oil production. Who profits from all of this? The oil companies are making record profits. Every time a camel jockey sneezes, the price of gas goes up. Pictures can be photoshopped. This reeks of another cover up! One story said Osama was armed; another said he was not. The U.S.'s most elite team crashed a helo? Really? Why is every picture of the downed helo, draped with tarp or camel rugs? They're holding his butt in a cell someplace beating the crap out of him in retaliation for something that he didn't even plan. He is a pawn in the Government's war on the American people.
    So, who was it on the grassy knoll?
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

I have to admit my first thought when I read the title of the thread was "Because they didn't have any pigs along to feed him to..."

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    But rope is reusable.
    Yes, all in all, hanging is a very sustainable form of execution.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE
    Yes, all in all, hanging is a very sustainable form of execution.
    but this is a firearms related forum .. so ... do it like the Chinese, bullet to back of head in a packed stadium and have his surviving family members billed for the bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    but this is a firearms related forum .. so ... do it like the Chinese, bullet to back of head in a packed stadium and have his surviving family members billed for the bullet.
    Surgical dismantling for organ harvest, he won't need them where he is going.

11. I remember the first time I saw "Fahreheit 911"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast