Why Bury Osama bin laden at sea?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Bury Osama bin laden at sea?

1. Question Why Bury Osama bin laden at sea?

The initial reports are that Osama bin laden has been killed and burried at sea. Can any member give me a logical or tactical reason why bin laden would be burried in such a manner. I am not interested in political reasons. Political correctness makes me want to projectile puke. Doen't such a burial insinuate respect for an honorable fallen warrior?

Perhaps they didn't want to create a memorial plot of land for his "brothers" to come and mourn. More likely they are trying to cover something up and used this 24 hour burial rule as an excuse to dispose of the body. Then the other part of me thinks that they still have him on ice and he'll be stored away next to the Ark of the Covenant in that store room at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark...
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Quote Originally Posted by obxfshr View Post
    Perhaps they didn't want to create a memorial plot of land for his "brothers" to come and mourn. More likely they are trying to cover something up and used this 24 hour burial rule as an excuse to dispose of the body. Then the other part of me thinks that they still have him on ice and he'll be stored away next to the Ark of the Covenant in that store room at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark...
    They also took samples of his DNA so that he can be cloned and brought back at a later date when they need to kill a villain to advance the political clout of another president
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

to hide the evidence, prolly a body double. sadaam had many no reason bin laden didnt

If they weren't reasonably sure it was OBL they never would have announced it. They turned him into fish poop for the same reason no one knows where Timothy Mcveigh is buried
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Kick his ass overboard, wraped in bacon for the sharks, he gave no concern to the thousands killed by his plans.

They probably did this to avoid a shrine. The same reason they disposed of the NAZI criminals the way they did.

-Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    They probably did this to avoid a shrine. The same reason they disposed of the NAZI criminals the way they did.

-Doc
    Exactly. He's already gonna be a big Martyr as it is. (At least in certain circles)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

that's exactly why, to keep the radicals from going to his place of burial to revel in his "power''
    I for one invite anyone who wants to praise him, to go to these shark infested waters and take a dip.

Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by MONTANA View Post
    Political correctness makes me want to projectile puke.
    Political correctness is nothing more than trying to convince someone it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I always hoped we'd get him alive. I thought we could clone him and then execute him every year at half-time during the Superbowl.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast