"Gun Grabbers" reveal two faces

Thread: "Gun Grabbers" reveal two faces

"Gun Grabbers" reveal two faces

Here's an interesting editorial from the Washington Times about the enemies of the 2nd Amendment...

EDITORIAL: Gun-grabber misfire - Washington Times

3. It's amazing how they hate handguns, except to protect there families or themselves!!
    An optimist, is someone that doesn't know all the facts!

This article, to me, absolutely epitomizes the hypocrisy of gun grabbing elites. Nevertheless, Chicagoans elected him 5 times, so obviously, he was doing something right in their eyes. I'm just glad I don't live there.

Despite the draconian laws, those present now and those that existed before the Supreme Court ruling, Chicago manages to rank in the top five for "Murder Capital of the US" year after year. Fortunately, while I lived there, six years worth, I lived in an area where crime wasn't too prevalent. (Which did NOT preclude me from having my ancient, unregistered, no paper work even exists, .357 at hand in my home..... I know, illegal, but from my POV these restrictive Laws are illegal. Which part of "...shall NOT be infringed." confuses these arrogant clowns?)

Thus the everlasting battle between the citizens and those who would subjugate them.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

GG: I have a .357 just like that and several others. One can't be too safe these days.

The whole bodyguard thing is quite the double standard. Unfortuately, to play it legal, all they have to do is what New Jersey does. There was a North Carolina State Rep a year or so back, who was anti-gun, who convienienty had a firearm, which he used to shoot a former friend who would not leave him alone.

Gun grabbers

Actually, it is nothing more than a manifistation of a double standard. I can have a gun because I am a high muckty muck and therefore "rate" protection. Besides, I can be "trusted" more than the average Joe Citizen. (??????)

I find that part ("I can be trusted"), coming from ANY politician, an utter absurdity!

When was the last time most of us "trusted" a politician at all? (Another reason why I am armed to the teeth, from my POV.)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Actually, it is nothing more than a manifistation of a double standard. I can have a gun because I am a high muckty muck and therefore "rate" protection. Besides, I can be "trusted" more than the average Joe Citizen. (??????)

I find that part ("I can be trusted"), coming from ANY politician, an utter absurdity!

When was the last time most of us "trusted" a politician at all? (Another reason why I am armed to the teeth, from my POV.)

GG
    Any time you hear trusted and politician in the same sentence, RUN!