Obama Re-Electoin - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Obama Re-Electoin

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It's the media that controls the voters, whoever the media favors will win. Remember, the media doesn't report the news, they create the news. It's all Madison Avenue and Hollywood indoctrination/propaganda, always has been.
    I agree 100 percent and was kind of the point I was making. The main stream media creates the news and the mind numbed robot votes believe it as true instead of doing a little research in checking the facts. But hey, this has been working for years, if it isn't broke why fix it.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by TooCalm View Post
    Democrat, Republican; They are both responsible for our 14 trillion dollar debt. I don't know who I will vote for, but one thing is for sure, It's not going to be a Democrat or a Republican!
    Correction, All presidents from Washington on are responsible for 10+ Trillion of the debt. The last four trillion are the single effort and irresponsibility of the Dems and Obama is leading the choo-choo train.

Now, if Obama can get reelected, it is within the realm of possibility that he could double the debt on his watch. Now, isn't THAT just a ducky legacy?

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    I agree 100 percent and was kind of the point I was making. The main stream media creates the news and the mind numbed robot votes believe it as true instead of doing a little research in checking the facts. But hey, this has been working for years, if it isn't broke why fix it.
    The more it sells, the more they improve on it.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It's necessary that our country does collapse, only then will we qualify for membership in the NWO.
    I think you are right on. There is little appreciation for what we have here. People are not hurting bad enough yet for things to change for the better of the country.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    I think you are right on. There is little appreciation for what we have here. People are not hurting bad enough yet for things to change for the better of the country.
    For the NWO to come together, it's necessary that the economy of the entire world collapse, only then can the One World (Global) "Cashless" Economic System be implemented. Today that's not difficult to accomplish. Everyone will be in a BIG HURT by then, but it'll be much too late. It's impossible for things to get better (14.3 trillion in debt), considering that "The borrower is SERVANT/SLAVE to the lender", America is no longer in control of America. America can't even pay the interest on the debt. The worst is yet to come, be assured of it.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Exclamation History of the NWO

For the NWO to come together, it's necessary that the economy of the entire world collapse,
    Not Realy, just read through the storied history of the NWO.

The History of the NWO.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Not Realy, just read through the storied history of the NWO.

The History of the NWO.
    Link showed nothing, mentioned wrestling.
    Americas Epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by TooCalm View Post
    Democrat, Republican; They are both responsible for our 14 trillion dollar debt. I don't know who I will vote for, but one thing is for sure, It's not going to be a Democrat or a Republican!
    You might as well not vote. History shows the those who vote for third parties end up defeating the one who most closely agrees with them. There is only a realistic choice between two candidates.
    Last edited by JimPage; 05-22-2011 at 07:34 PM. Reason: spelling

More hot summer riots maybe?
    Exactly why Congress is tip toeing around the question of "entitlement" reform in order to balance the budget. (Which will, at least, stop ADDING to the debt.)

Here's a "SitRep"...... 43% of tax filers in 2010 (so sayeth the IRS) didn't pay a penny of Income Taxes. (I suggest that since 97% of ALL Income tax revenue comes from the upper half income earners, I don't suspect that too many "rich" people managed to get off the hook.) Take that 43% who will fight tooth and nail to keep that non-paying status, add to that ALL the Government workers who's jobs depend on BIG Government, toss in the welfare drones (Mostly included in the 43% above), throw in Businesses who depend on Government spending for most, if not all, or their revenue (remember that Government spending IS around 25% of GPD) and you have a LOCK on enough votes (voters) to maintain the status quo.

Except that the status quo is unsustainable and there isn't a single "Leader' in DC who will demonstrate the gumption to explain the facts of life to the Government Dependents.

So we can diddle around with this problem all we llike, but the end game is either to take graduated "hits" on Government spending now (INCLUDING "entitlements") or take a full blown spread of torpedoes, that will sink us fer sure, later.

Sounds like a "no brainer" to me. Unfortunately, we are relying on the financially (read: Mathmatically) challanged types to discover the sad facts of the situation.

Riots? If not the dependents, then the taxpayers, out of frustration if nothing else. I don't see our way of Government surviving a complete financial collapse. At the very least "Martial Law" will be imposed for the duration of the "emergency". (Have you EVER noticed that our rights are always "chipped away" at by the Government in response to "emergencies"? Not that this tactic is anything new in Governing.)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Riots? If not the dependents, then the taxpayers, out of frustration if nothing else. I don't see our way of Government surviving a complete financial collapse. At the very least "Martial Law" will be imposed for the duration of the "emergency". (Have you EVER noticed that our rights are always "chipped away" at by the Government in response to "emergencies"? Not that this tactic is anything new in Governing.)
    GG
    Never let a crises go to waste.
    Americas Epitaph

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast