Obama Re-Electoin - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Obama Re-Electoin

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    As my mother would say the house needs a good cleaning, she should have included the senate also, sweep them all out every election.

  2.   
  3. #42
    Except this will be much more than a mere crisis. This will be a total collapse of our "fiat currency" by virtue of the fact that fiat currency is only worth what the Government says it is worth, and even then based on the stability of the economy of the Nation so decreeing.

    It has happened before in the US. There was the old saying "Not worth a Continental", referring to our early attempt to put paper money on the streets. In our present circumstances..... the situation will be much worse.

    But no one wants to support any Congressional action of a serious nature for fear of losing their rice bowl/entitlements/job/tax breaks in the restructuring effort. (... and there are a heck of a LOT of "Government Dependents" existant.) The Government IS around 25% of our GNP and 40% of that spending is on the National Credit Card. Doing the math: Dropping Government spending just to the point where we no longer had to borrow to maintain the budget would drop the GNP by roughly 10%. (We are ALREADY in a recession that refuses to let go.)

    Ya see, rock and a hard place! Further recession or complete economic and financial collapse. Fine choice we have there!

    GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Except this will be much more than a mere crisis. This will be a total collapse of our "fiat currency" by virtue of the fact that fiat currency is only worth what the Government says it is worth, and even then based on the stability of the economy of the Nation so decreeing.
    In our present circumstances..... the situation will be much worse.
    We are ALREADY in a recession that refuses to let go.

    Ya see, rock and a hard place! Further recession or complete economic and financial collapse. Fine choice we have there!

    GG
    You're correct, this will be much more than a mere crises, it's a well planned agenda. A 14 + trillion dollars debt is impossible to overcome. We can't even pay the interest on our debt. America's economy will collapse, rendering us helpless as a future power player. Why do you think that our government refuses to secure our borders? Because when our economy does collapse it's going to be a worldwide effect, opening the door to the global currency and planned ten world regions of the NWO. One of those ten regions will be the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, with open borders. Due to our collapsed economy, we will have no choice.

    I don't claim to be an expert on the subject Gunny, but I know it's a "Global Agenda" that's been planned for decades. This train (agenda) has already left the station and is right on schedule. No election will turn it around or slow it down, regardless of who wins. Winston Churchill spoke the truth when he said," There are no mistakes in politics". People reject the truth because it frightens them and threatens their lifestyle, future plans for family, grandchildren, etc. When people reject the truth, they can only believe a lie, and that's exactly what our government counts on to get the job done.
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

  5. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    You're correct, this will be much more than a mere crises, it's a well planned agenda. A 14 + trillion dollars debt is impossible to overcome. We can't even pay the interest on our debt. America's economy will collapse, rendering us helpless as a future power player. Why do you think that our government refuses to secure our borders? Because when our economy does collapse it's going to be a worldwide effect, opening the door to the global currency and planned ten world regions of the NWO. One of those ten regions will be the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, with open borders. Due to our collapsed economy, we will have no choice.

    I don't claim to be an expert on the subject Gunny, but I know it's a "Global Agenda" that's been planned for decades. This train (agenda) has already left the station and is right on schedule. No election will turn it around or slow it down, regardless of who wins. Winston Churchill spoke the truth when he said," There are no mistakes in politics". People reject the truth because it frightens them and threatens their lifestyle, future plans for family, grandchildren, etc. When people reject the truth, they can only believe a lie, and that's exactly what our government counts on to get the job done.
    I'd be laughing so hard my sides would split, if it weren't painfully true. Many people believe we have a two party system, but it doesn't matter who actually sits at the desk in the oval office, the outcome will be the same. This country, and all the major power countries are controlled by an elite group of bank billionaires. Obama is a puppet, and will be "elected" again, because his term limit is not up, and he's playing along. Remember his vow to get out of the middle east? Then why would he bomb Libya? As further support of the NWO and their agenda to have a American Union, read the text of the Real ID Act of 2005 which forces States to share driver's license info with Canada and Mexico as well as every other State. Your Real ID will be required to enter Federal buildings, obtain Social Security payments, fly on a plane. Other provisions of the Real ID Act require "machine readable code", RFID to be implanted. Your movements can then be tracked every time you go to the grocery store, drive under those scanners on the highways, and all without your knowledge. Tonight is the deadline to extend provisions of the USA Patriot Act regarding roving wiretaps, library and book purchases, and lone wolf terrorists. Liberty has been eroded so far we will never return to the spirit or intent of our constitution. The New World Order IS already here. Unless you are ultra wealthy, you are a serf. Think you can make a difference? Try to get your Congress or Senate representative to vote against extending USA Patriot Act provisions. It won't happen because it's not conducive to the NWO.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,969
    Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    I'd be laughing so hard my sides would split, if it weren't painfully true. Many people believe we have a two party system, but it doesn't matter who actually sits at the desk in the oval office, the outcome will be the same. This country, and all the major power countries are controlled by an elite group of bank billionaires. Obama is a puppet, and will be "elected" again, because his term limit is not up, and he's playing along. Remember his vow to get out of the middle east? Then why would he bomb Libya? As further support of the NWO and their agenda to have a American Union, read the text of the Real ID Act of 2005 which forces States to share driver's license info with Canada and Mexico as well as every other State. Your Real ID will be required to enter Federal buildings, obtain Social Security payments, fly on a plane. Other provisions of the Real ID Act require "machine readable code", RFID to be implanted. Your movements can then be tracked every time you go to the grocery store, drive under those scanners on the highways, and all without your knowledge. Tonight is the deadline to extend provisions of the USA Patriot Act regarding roving wiretaps, library and book purchases, and lone wolf terrorists. Liberty has been eroded so far we will never return to the spirit or intent of our constitution. The New World Order IS already here. Unless you are ultra wealthy, you are a serf. Think you can make a difference? Try to get your Congress or Senate representative to vote against extending USA Patriot Act provisions. But it won't happen because it's not conducive to the NWO.
    Aside from the elite bank billionaires (Example-George Soros), people should also be aware of the IMF & Federal Reserve's involvement, they all work together. Do a Google or You Tube search on the Council On Foreign Relations (CFR) and the Builderbergs, every member is a staunch supporter of the NWO. Henry Kissinger (Builderbergs) has stated that Obama was groomed long before he was elected to be the Architect of the NWO in moving America forward. These people and groups are in total control of our mainstream media. This media not only controls the news, this media also creates the news. Whoever the media supports will win elections. Obama will get elected again. To make things even worse, the Democrats have become Socialists, and the Republicans have become Democrats.
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

  7. #46
    ...... and no matter how much we, as individuals, don't like it...... majority still rules. ..... and elections have consequences!

    I believe it was Desraili who said: "Sometimes a Nation gets EXACTLY the Government it deserves."

    Can you hear it? It is the sound of the Gods laughing at us! (Not to mention the "Mad Mullahs".)

    GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

  8. #47
    So much for the much envied ideal of "limited Government".

    GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Battle Creek Michigan
    Posts
    1,269
    JohnD13, I also think the media would have a collective heart attack. How could they possibly kick Herman Cain to the curb as they will any caucasian nominee? A self-made black man who as actually run somelthing? I can't wait.

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    So much for the much envied ideal of "limited Government".

    GG
    Not to change the subject, but, I've always said that there are only two things that last "FOREVER", Heaven & Hell.
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Except this will be much more than a mere crisis. This will be a total collapse of our "fiat currency" by virtue of the fact that fiat currency is only worth what the Government says it is worth, and even then based on the stability of the economy of the Nation so decreeing.

    It has happened before in the US. There was the old saying "Not worth a Continental", referring to our early attempt to put paper money on the streets. In our present circumstances..... the situation will be much worse.

    But no one wants to support any Congressional action of a serious nature for fear of losing their rice bowl/entitlements/job/tax breaks in the restructuring effort. (... and there are a heck of a LOT of "Government Dependents" existant.) The Government IS around 25% of our GNP and 40% of that spending is on the National Credit Card. Doing the math: Dropping Government spending just to the point where we no longer had to borrow to maintain the budget would drop the GNP by roughly 10%. (We are ALREADY in a recession that refuses to let go.)

    Ya see, rock and a hard place! Further recession or complete economic and financial collapse. Fine choice we have there!

    GG
    This Republic has out lived its usefulness. The Moochers have outnumbered the Producers. The question is how and when and who will fight to preserve. We will just mold into a bunch of flowery pansies like the Y O Pee ens. Sorry to say!! Enjoy while you can.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast