America: Freedom to Fascism #2

Thread: America: Freedom to Fascism #2

America: Freedom to Fascism #2

Reposting because something made other thread mess up when I went to edit and add links.

Cruising through the forums yesterday I came across a few links some members posted for youtube's "faliaphotography" video for women's CC options. In hopes of getting some ideas to encourage my wife to carry more regularly I went and watched her video. I liked it and decided to surf her channel. In one of her videos she did a giveaway which included the movie "America: Fredom to Fascism". One commenter said that he had google searched the movie and ending up getting more and more pissed the more he watched the movie. I decided to see what this movie was about so I googled it (America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version). I found the commenter was right. I got more and more pissed the longer I watched the movie.

The combination of all the issues this movie brings up and the current gun grabbing legislation that some states are facing makes for a scary future in the states.

Movie Trailer

Angry Freedom?

Unfortunately, this is only a small representation of what is happening to our country. We have not been privy to all the subversive acts being perputrated on us by our government. I doubt that many outside of California (or even some in California) have been made aware of the May Day demonstrations in L.A. where the citizens were espousing Communistic leanings, waving communist banners, posters by the SEIU and other unions, pictures of Karl Marx and Che Gueverra being waved like national heroes. If this is any indicator of how our government is leading us, we are in deep kimchee. Years ago, a communist leader is said to have made the statement that the U.S. would be taken over by communists without a shot being fired. It seems like he may have been right. It is happening before our very eyes yet nothing is being done to stop it. Our congressional leaders seem to have all taken a sip of the Kool-Aid and are in lock-step with the Pied Piper leading us into oblivion. May God help us....our government isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Unfortunately, this is only a small representation of what is happening to our country. We have not been privy to all the subversive acts being perputrated on us by our government. I doubt that many outside of California (or even some in California) have been made aware of the May Day demonstrations in L.A. where the citizens were espousing Communistic leanings, waving communist banners, posters by the SEIU and other unions, pictures of Karl Marx and Che Gueverra being waved like national heroes. If this is any indicator of how our government is leading us, we are in deep kimchee. Years ago, a communist leader is said to have made the statement that the U.S. would be taken over by communists without a shot being fired. It seems like he may have been right. It is happening before our very eyes yet nothing is being done to stop it. Our congressional leaders seem to have all taken a sip of the Kool-Aid and are in lock-step with the Pied Piper leading us into oblivion. May God help us....our government isn't.
    It was Nikita Kruschev at the UN who said that the U.S. would be taken over without firing a shot, as he pounded his shoe on the desk. He was replaced shortly thereafter. Your right about it happening before our very eyes, and there is nothing we can do to stop it. I don't believe there will be any election in 2012, I believe that Obama will be the last American president. Truth can be very frightening, reason enough for people to ignore it. That's how we got to this point and why there's no way out. Just consider all that's happened in just the first 5 months of 2011, not only here but globally, anything is possible before we even get to 2012. I believe that the entire world will be in such perplexity and duress in 2012 that the election will be suspended.

I've been a student of Bible prophecy for 40 years and can attest without question to it's 100% truth and accuracy. When unbelievers laugh or mock, I ask, "if I tell you of a prophecy that will happen in the very near future, so incredible, and it happens, will you then believe"? For those who say yes, I tell them as follows. I refer them to Isaiah 17 "An Oracle Against Damascus". God says that Damascus will be in ruin/rubble, never to be inhabited again. Damascus is the oldest inhabited city in the world. Damascus has never been destroyed or uninhabited. It is a prophecy yet to happen. Because it's not a part of Revelation and Syria has no mention in the invasion of Israel in Ezekiel 38-39, it must happen before the Tribulation Period. Israel has said that should any chemical or biological weapon be used against them, they would retaliate with Extreme Devastation/ NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION. It must be noted that Syria has a large stockpile of such weapons of mass destruction. Is the first use of nuclear weapons since WW2, especially in the Middle East, enough to cause such perplexity and duress to suspend the election? Stay tuned.
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done