Our worst nightmare
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our worst nightmare

Our worst nightmare

Clinton Hints At Sharing Ticket With Obama.

http://www.nbc5i.com/politics/15483166/detail.html
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Hush yo mouf!!!

Even imagining those two together in the white house is getting very close to my own personal worst nightmare!!! And then I think of the true integrity and shining example of the fella who would be co-president! I'm sure that crew would be a truly class act that we would be thrilled to emulate. :sad2:

Snigger, Snigger!!!:

Lets have both as pres. odd days can be billery and even can be sama. House of cards and the joker is wild.

Our worst nightmare is either of the three candidates gets elected. Huckabee was our last hope for our 2nd amendment. Now that he is gone. What will you do when they come for your guns???????
    Don
    Ret. MSgt
    USAF

When they come for my guns I will shoot. They will pry them from my dead hands. :) Ok just kidding. (kind of) Anyway I also agree that Huck was our last hope not even just for 2A but as a leader he is the only one I had faith in. I am to the point that I almost want Billary and Huessien obama yo mama in the office. Let them go in there and ******* everything up for the next four years. Then see what the Libs have to complain about. I figure I don't like McCain so i don't want to defend him if he screws up. As a RWR I could sit back and laugh at all the people who put the clinton obama mess into the office. We are screwed anyway we might as well laugh about it.

I think we should elect Chuck Norris as president. Think about it.

More than a serious proposal, this may be an attempt to stop the loss of her supporters to Obama - essentially saying that they can still have her and not necessarily have to give up Obama...sort of a "you can have your cake and eat it too" approach.

That's quite a crafty tactic, as it's essentially using Obama against himself. Conceptually, it's creating a second Obama (as VP) on a ticket and using it against the present, existing one.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

9. I think this would work in our favor. I know many who have just enough dissatifaction with Billery that they would vote for a Republican to avoid seeing her in office.

Personally I don't think that her ego would allow her to take 2nd seat.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

I wonder how they plan to figure out who gets first seat? Gotta admit, looks like it's gonna get quite interesting.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

What's really scary is I've heard several "republicans" say they voted for the Hildabeast in this weeks primaries, here in Texas, because they said she would stand a better chance to loosing against Mc:huh:Cain than her counterpartnerincrime Obama-dama-ding-dong. My questions is how can any freethinking intelligent human being vote for either?:huh:
    later - Sam
    Samurai - "...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast