What was I thinking? It's May 22, and we're all still here!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was I thinking? It's May 22, and we're all still here!

What was I thinking? It's May 22, and we're all still here!

I knew I shouldn't have given all my guns and savings away, but Harold Camping said the world was going to end on May 21. Boy do I feel stupid!
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Too bad there is no recourse against that criminal!

-Doc

I wonder how many of his followers gave all their worldly posessions to him? What a crock!!!

This is at least the fifth time that the world was supposed to end that I can remember.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post

-Doc
    Doc

If this guy is charged for a crime then the Bamster should be put in jail. With all of the other sacks of dog squeeze that lie.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post

-Doc
    He's not a criminal, he's peddling dreams to people that want to buy them....shady yes, criminal no

Quote Originally Posted by scottbland247 View Post
    He's not a criminal, he's peddling dreams to people that want to buy them....shady yes, criminal no
    You're correct, he's no criminal. He is a False Prophet. Sad as it may be, when people reject the truth, they can only believe a lie.
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

Not sure it matters what we call him...we know what he is.

It's ok you will have another chance Dec 21, 2012. That's when the Mayan calender ends.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I really hope you were joking about this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast