Real id act of 2005

Thread: Real id act of 2005

Real id act of 2005

The DHS (Janet Napolitano) has changed the final date for compliance once again. In March, an Executive Order changing the legislation was signed into law changing the date from May 11, 2011 to January 15, 2013, a twenty month extension.

I read the news every day. I've read the news every day for ten years, and I don't remember this in the headlines. Wake up people. There will be no individual freedom to travel as guaranteed in the Constitution. We're just a few steps away from having mandatory checkpoints where you must show your papers. RFID chips in your driver's license will come in real handy when the Feds want to confiscate your concealed carry weapon. Did you unknowingly drive through a GFSZA? The Feds will know because there will be scanners set up at every perimeter. No more CCW permit for you, and perhaps some jail time as well.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Instructions on how to electricly fry RFID chips will come in handy after that goes into effect.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

OK so lets see how many State/Federal ID's I carry at any given time;
    7 x State (s) (2 x Fla., 1 Ga., 4 SC)
    2 x Federal

Oh and RF chips usually can be zeroed out (erased) by STRONG Magnetic Flux............

Got Milk?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

WV, 3rd bridge south, second girder in, deep amidst the shadows
    How many IDs do not carry open to the public, 1 Federal, 4 civilian. Want to see my ID, I will need to turn it over or pull it out of my pocket.

RFID chips can be fried with a strong demagnetizer currently. Newer ones are being developed to prevent your cell phone ringer from doing that (ooops) to you.

For those who need it to work, office, building, parking lot... Wrap it in fine metal mesh screen, two layers. The noseeum grade works best. Gaffers tape on the edges, black gives a nice appearance. There also all metal "wallets" that do a fine job of keeping all of your ID out of sight.

Better yet, demand of Congress they be the first to have to carry what they vote on with NO exceptions. Or vote them out til those voted in repeal these asinine laws and we regain our freedoms in the Constitution'

Take care and be safe
    pfb
    " A congressman with a vote is more dangerous than a redneck with a brand new and loaded gun."

I will bet illegal aliens, union members and any other supporters of the current administration will be exempt. Only us Red Neck, Bible Clinging, Gun Toting, Tea Party types will require a RFID chip.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    The DHS (Janet Napolitano) has changed the final date for compliance once again. In March, an Executive Order changing the legislation was signed into law changing the date from May 11, 2011 to January 15, 2013, a twenty month extension.
    If you're still around in January of 2013, this will be the least of your concerns.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    I will bet illegal aliens, union members and any other supporters of the current administration will be exempt. Only us Red Neck, Bible Clinging, Gun Toting, Tea Party types will require a RFID chip.
    My wife says we should leave the country and re-enter as illegal aliens. Then we can have entitlements.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS