Campus Carry in Nevada

Thread: Campus Carry in Nevada

Campus Carry in Nevada

Hey Guys,

If you have the time and the inclination, would you stop by my company's Facebook page and weigh in on this issue?

I do the writing/social media stuff, and I usually only get one or two people commenting, and it would be cool to stir up some dialogue.

Here's something to ponder: about halfway through the article I link to, the guy says "what changes when you step onto a college campus?" Well, for one thing, a lot of drunken frat boys. You really want them playing with guns? Ready, steady, go!

GunSafes.com - Retail and Consumer Merchandise - Sandpoint, Idaho - Wall | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Hey Guys,

If you have the time and the inclination, would you stop by my company's Facebook page and weigh in on this issue?

I do the writing/social media stuff, and I usually only get one or two people commenting, and it would be cool to stir up some dialogue.

Here's something to ponder: about halfway through the article I link to, the guy says "what changes when you step onto a college campus?" Well, for one thing, a lot of drunken frat boys. You really want them playing with guns? Ready, steady, go!

GunSafes.com - Retail and Consumer Merchandise - Sandpoint, Idaho - Wall | Facebook
    Campus carry laws only allow those who are already legally permitted to carry, carry on campus. It doesn't make it legally to be in possession of a firearm while intoxicated it doesn't make it legal to carry w/out a permit.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Hey Guys,

I for one will keep the dialog on usacarry.com ...

As far as campus carry goes...

The Second Amendment does not state ... Shall Not Be Infringed... Except...
    If your standing, sitting at x or your zip code is y, or your type or class of weapon you desire to carry is z...
    or if you desire to carry said weapon openly or concealed...

I do not believe my daughters (or sons) have less of a right to defend themselves on campus than off...

I do not believe in so-called gun free zones, aka kill the defenseless for free zones...

The majority of mass murders that have occurred in the U.S. since the introduction of so-called gun free zones have occurred therein...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Blog Entries
    Dang, I guess Im an idiot. I thought frat boys stayed at their frat house and got hammered after classes ended for the day. I was not aware of the drunkeness during classes. Or do you now think that your argument is invalid? When I was in college, all the drunken idiots were sober during classes.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Quote Originally Posted by Danieljoe1 View Post
    Dang, I guess Im an idiot. I thought frat boys stayed at their frat house and got hammered after classes ended for the day. I was not aware of the drunkeness during classes. Or do you now think that your argument is invalid? When I was in college, all the drunken idiots were sober during classes.
    HA! Actually, I used to know several individuals who would bring straight vodka to class and to on-campus jobs, thinking they were sneaky because it looked like water. But previously I was speaking facetiously, trying to create dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Campus carry laws only allow those who are already legally permitted to carry, carry on campus. It doesn't make it legally to be in possession of a firearm while intoxicated it doesn't make it legal to carry w/out a permit.
    Good point! Go post it on my Facebook!

Good point! Go post it on my Facebook!
    Yeah, no.

No where on the internet do Treo and my real name meet and for my privacy I'd like to keep it that way.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Heh. I do the same thing with my work sites. People don't really need to know the girl behind the words. It could only end badly!