Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012? - Page 10
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Like most of the liberal introduced legislation it has some entitlement anti-discriminatory sounding name to it, with a hidden agenda... and a big bill to the u.s. tax payers...
    There is no hiden agenda that I can see from reading the bill and there does not apear to be any "big bill to u.s. tax payers" as you put it. This is not an entitlement bill either. I find it rather disingenuous that in none of these emails that I received from Michelle Bachman is there included the text of the bill that is being criticized.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    There is no hiden agenda that I can see from reading the bill and there does not apear to be any "big bill to u.s. tax payers" as you put it. This is not an entitlement bill either. I find it rather disingenuous that in none of these emails that I received from Michelle Bachman is there included the text of the bill that is being criticized.
    I will agree to disagree, and recommend you read & digest the primary source citations I provided previously and leave it at that...

You can count on one hand how many republican & independents and blue-dog conservative democrats in the entire 535 members of the house and senate that supported these liberal introduced and supported bills...

Obama and company are our target and anybody running against them deserves our support.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Republican Leadership Conference 2011 - Update

Republican Leadership Conference 2011
    RLC 2011

Republican Leadership Conference 2011 Straw Poll Results
    RLC 2011 Straw Poll Results « RLC 2011

1. Paul 612
    2. Huntsman 382
    3. Bachmann 191
    4. Cain 104
    5. Romney 74
    6. Gingrich 69
    7. Palin 41
    8. Santorum 30
    9. Pawlenty 18
    10. Johnson 10
    11. Roemer 9
    12. McCotter 2

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

5. I think the Community Organizer/World Leader/ Fascist and all his thugs’ needs to get in power again for the next four years. The American people just aren’t hurting enough to be thinking Rational. We need higher unemployment, starvation, government seizing retirement and 401K, Riots in the streets and to total chaos before it will ever start to get better.
    This government has successfully indoctrinated are kids into thinking that government is the solution. Most young kids are a bunch of fat pansies, and could survive if their life depended on it. I would rather have it happen now then to be boiled to death like a frog. The R are just as much at fault as the D.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    The 14 Trillion & counting that the RINO Republican Establishment & Democrats admit to is something we can pay based on our current GDP alone...

When I say survive as a nation I am referring to the Constitutional Republic we were founded as...
    I disagree on the debt and our nations survival as a Constitutional anything, let alone a Republic. For example, if it were even possible for our government to pay 10 million dollars a day in an effort to pay off the 14 Trillion Dollar debt, it would take 3,836 years to do so. Soon, that debt will be 16 trillion. We can't even "begin to pay the interest" on the 14 trillion. As for our nation,the borrower is servant to the lender. Considering the NWO global agenda firmly in place, America is no longer in control of America. Also taking into consideration that the Middle East will soon explode, we ain't seen noth'n yet.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I disagree on the debt and our nations survival as a Constitutional anything, let alone a Republic. For example, if it were even possible for our government to pay 10 million dollars a day in an effort to pay off the 14 Trillion Dollar debt, it would take 3,836 years to do so. Soon, that debt will be 16 trillion. We can't even "begin to pay the interest" on the 14 trillion. As for our nation,the borrower is servant to the lender. Considering the NWO global agenda firmly in place, America is no longer in control of America. Also taking into consideration that the Middle East will soon explode, we ain't seen noth'n yet.
    U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
    With regards to the 14 Trillion & counting ... Our Annual GDP to debt ratio is approximately nearly 98% (its been higher and lower) In short as far as that 14 T goes we still have more coming in than going out annually... (as of this month anyway)
    Which means it is still mathematically possible for our country of a population of in excess of 300 million in 114.8 Million households...
    US Federal Debt as percent of GDP - Charts Tables History
    http://www.census.gov/prod/1/pop/p25-1129.pdf

$129,402 and counting per tax payer on the 14 Trillion...

$1,024,471 and counting liability per tax payer on the 114 Trillion in unfunded entitlements... (Over one million dollars)

Things like repealing the 16th Amendment (progressive taxation) and firing the IRS and going with the Fair Tax Act Americans For Fair Taxation: Americans For Fair Taxation would be a huge step in the right direction...

Right now if every millionaire and billionaire in the U.S. paid 100% tax it would do nothing, right now most of America does not pay any federal income tax and those that do are carrying a undue share of the burden....

Notwithstanding, Rand Paul was on Fox News this weekend and clearly demonstrated that we could pay the interest on the 14 Trillion for the rest of this year without raising the debt ceiling and without defaulting.

The kicker is the 114 Trillion with a T and counting in unfunded entitlements, which we are going to have to default on most of sooner or later...
    U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

This is the enviable truth which NOBODY in Washington will admit...

The current riots in Greece, Spain, Morocco are just a glimpse of what is to come if we wait until China cuts us off and the poor sack of ***** in the white house whomever that happens to be is going to have to tell us the cold hard truth...

• We LIED, We STOLE & SPENT every nickle you ever paid in already and your out of luck...
    • You are not entitled to anything at the expense of another...
    • There are no free lunches...
    • Life is not fair...

Martial Law, Dictatorship are sure to follow if history is any indicator of what is to come for our failure to learn the lessons of the Weimar Republic, and others...
    Weimar Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IMHO Ron Paul is the best chance we have to turn the tide...
    Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

The First Fundamental Principle of Constitutional Interpretation: Your Rights Don't Come From Government
    Oath Keepers: CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC 101: YOUR RIGHTS DON’T COME FROM GOVERNMENT

Jon Huntsman 2012 ? - I Dont Think So

Barack Obama & Jon Huntsman on the Great Wall of China...

If you Photoshop'd John McCain's head on Jon Huntsman you would quickly get an idea of the moderate/RINO waffle-man that is Jon Huntsman...

Here's my favorite Jon Huntsman quote "Barack Obama is a remarkable leader" ...

Lets see what else... Jon Huntsman speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese and was appointed U.S. Ambassador to China ? WTF does this guy think he's fooling?

New GOP Presidential Hopeful HUNTSMAN Starts
    With D-Minus Platform On Immigration

When it comes to immigration policy, former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman falls basically in the run of the pack of disappointing and unhelpful Republicans showing interest in the GOP nomination for President.

Our NumbersUSA staff has run an exhaustive research of public statements and actions by Huntsman on immigration and summarized them on our Presidential Hopefuls Grid.

As with all hopefuls, Huntsman can improve his ratings and grade at any time with new and improved policy promises.

Click on the Ratings box above to see all the quotes and sources that led to the ratings.

Or go to http://www.numbersusa.com/content/action/jon-huntsman.html

As you can see, the governor has some areas of great promise and also some areas where he really needs to step back and re-think everything.

Those of you who otherwise feel supportive of Gov. Huntsman should try to contact his staff and let them know the ways he needs to improve on immigration.

These are the contacts we have for now:

Contact | Jon 2012
    (407) 674-2727

Join a discussion about Gov. Huntsman at:

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/node/12291

We must "Out Organize The Community Organizer In Chief"...

How do we win in 2012?

We must
    "Out Organize The Community Organizer In Chief"...

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Here's some things that we can all do ...

Sign up for alerts at Organizing for America, so you can see what they are trying to do in your neighborhood... and counter it, with a similar initiative at or near the same location(s) and times...
    Obama for America | 2012

We are all sick to death of the lesser of two evils choices we traditionally have at the voting booth in the general elections...
    To ensure that we have somebody decent to choose from we need to make sure we are involved in the primary & caucuses as applicable in our area, as early in the process as possible (read right now!)
    Lets face it any of the Republicans currently officially in it would be exponentially better than Barack Obama so lets keep that in mind; when we are debating the merits of the current field either online or on a person to person, and or a telephonic or other basis.
    I suggest when debating the merits of any candidate we simply compare & contrast them with each other and then with Barack Obama; at that point its pretty hard to argue with common-sense logic; unless they are a rigid ideologue in which case your never going to convince them until its too late.

We all have our own circle of concerns and circle of influence...
    On a daily basis we have to strive to expand our individual circles of influence...

Let me elaborate...

• Most but not all members of this forum are Conservative/Libertarian minded...
    • Most of us personally know hard-core liberals and individuals from all parts of the political spectrum... Educate them... Compare & Contrast candidates with facts and not emotions and ideology.
    • Most of us personally know somebody that seldom or never votes... (Pick up some voter registration forms from your local library, post office etc., and put one in their hands and offer to drop it in the mail box for them)
    • Most of us can afford 1.00 to 100.00 dollars to contribute to a worthy candidate ... I am a pensioned USMC Veteran & VFW and I regularly contribute to worthy candidates around the country; such as Scott Brown in Massachusetts and Saxby Chambless in Georgia and I am a Nevada resident. As much as I dislike John McCain I donated to his campaign after he got the nomination last time around as he was still a better choice than the Muslim Imposter In-Chief.
    • Most of us can spare 8 hours over the course of a week to donate in personal time to a worthy candidate's campaign. E.G.: Get people registered to vote, educating them on the fact that in the primaries and caucuses in most states you cannot participate unless you are registered for the party you intended to vote for. Make phone calls, walk neighborhoods passing out campaign literature and discussing the merits of the candidate you endorse and why you would spend your personal time doing such a thing.
    • Word of mouth and other one-to-one communication is the number one way to influence people in a positive way or negative for that matter. E.G.: Anybody ever give somebody a recommendation on who to take their car to for repair? This is the same logic we must use to get people off the sofa, and get proactively involved politically if we are not to go the way of the "Weimar Republic" Weimar Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia & more recently Greece:

Quote Originally Posted by johnmed3 View Post
    Ron paul!
    I'm leaning this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

No one worthy, sitting this one out. Not voting

Being a Arizonian and a Navy vet, I voted McCain and Palin last time. This time around I'm not voting. I don't think any of these dopes will do any good so I refuse to waste my vote. Nobody running is qualified to run their state or seat, much less this country.

I mean, the Donald, Romney (who loses 4 years, needs to go away), Newt can't even hold his own team together, Ron Paul?? who?. Palin is the only one who might get me off the couch

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast