Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012? - Page 14
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Bo, somewhere I read a long time ago, and maybe you can find it for me, that honest Abe wanted to send ALL the slaves BACK to Africa, but at the time it was going to cost about 500,000 thousand dollars. The funds were not available and he chooses not to do it. Maybe that is why the Mac Daady adores him sooooo much.
    You are absolutely correct...

At the end of the War, a few weeks before Lincoln was assassinated, Union General Benjamin Butler asked him what he was going to do with all the recently free Southern Blacks. To this Lincoln replied, "I think we should deport them all." ...

Within Lincoln's first month in office, the U.S. Congress had passed the Morrill Tariff, which was the highest import tax in U.S. history, more than doubling the import tax rate from 20% to 47%, which was enough to bankrupt many Southerners. This oppressive tax was what pushed Southern states to legally withdraw from the voluntary Union, not slavery.

So-Called Honest Abe got his nickname from his hypocrisy, which knew no bounds... yet another reason why he is Barack Obama's favorite President...

I just started a new thread that we can continue this on:
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...vereignty.html

lets keep this one to "Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012?"

thanks in advance.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Awesome Ron Paul video from last presidential election cycle; yet another reason why we need to get behind Ron Paul in 2012 en masse ASAP...

Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Thad McCotter The New RINO in the Race

So in case you have not heard Thad McCotter is the new RINO in the race...

To be fair he is a lot better than Mitt Romney or Jon Huntsman and of course like any of the current field exponentially better choice than Obama...

But I would vote for Billiary Clinton over Barack Obama if that was the choice...

Here are a few items that really bother me about Thad McCotter and why I won't be supporting him in the 2012 primary's and caucuses ...

McCotter Supported bailouts and other tax & spend initiatives, McCotter supports big government and Entitlements...
    McCotter supports the stinking free trade agreements costing millions of U.S. Jobs...
    McCotter supports the stinking Patriot Act and other Constitution trampling...

Voted YES on $192B additional anti-recession stimulus spending. (Jul 2009)
    Voted YES on $15B bailout for GM and Chrysler. (Dec 2008)
    Voted YES on $60B stimulus package for jobs, infrastructure, & energy. (Sep 2008)
    Voted YES on $40B for green public schools. (May 2009)
    Voted YES on $2 billion more for Cash for Clunkers program. (Jul 2009)
    Voted YES on $9.7B for Amtrak improvements and operation thru 2013. (Jun 2008)
    Voted YES on increasing AMTRAK funding by adding $214M to $900M. (Jun 2006)
    Voted YES on making the PATRIOT Act permanent. (Dec 2005)
    Voted YES on allowing electronic surveillance without a warrant. (Sep 2006)
    Voted YES on continuing intelligence gathering without civil oversight. (Apr 2006)
    Voted YES on promoting free trade with Peru. (Nov 2007)
    Voted YES on implementing US-Australia Free Trade Agreement. (Jul 2004)
    Voted YES on implementing US-Singapore free trade agreement. (Jul 2003)
    Voted YES on implementing free trade agreement with Chile. (Jul 2003)
    Voted YES on providing $70 million for Section 8 Housing vouchers. (Jun 2006)

Thad McCotter on the Issues

6. Some of you guys (ok, a lot of you guys) are the reason I've been voting again... ;-)

7. I honestly cannot believe that people defend Palin as a viable candidate for 2012.

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    Obama all the way!!!!!!

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    Simply one of the best president since I've been alive!!!!! Obama 2012!!!!!?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp View Post
    Simply one of the best president since I've been alive!!!!! Obama 2012!!!!!?
    Yup... he is to best all right! Spoken like a Chit cargo Thug die hard.

The $787 billion stimulus bill was passed in February and was promised as a job saver and economy booster. Here is where some of the money went:
    - $300,000 for a GPS-equipped helicopter to hunt for radioactive rabbit droppings at the Hanford nuclear reservation in Washington state.
    - $30 million for a spring training baseball complex for the Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies.
    - $11 million for Microsoft to build a bridge connecting its two headquarter campuses in Redmond, Wash., which are separated by a highway.
    - $430,000 to repair a bridge in Iowa County, Wis., that carries 10 or fewer cars per day.
    - $800,000 for the John Murtha Airport in Johnstown, Pa., serving about 20 passengers per day, to build a backup runway.
    - $219,000 for Syracuse University to study the sex lives of freshmen women.
    - $2.3 million for the U.S. Forest Service to rear large numbers of arthropods, including the Asian longhorned beetle, the nun moth and the woolly adelgid.
    - $3.4 million for a 13-foot tunnel for turtles and other wildlife attempting to cross U.S. 27 in Lake Jackson, Fla.
    - $1.15 million to install a guardrail for a persistently dry lake bed in Guymon, Okla.
    - $9.38 million to renovate a century-old train depot in Lancaster County, Pa., that has not been used for three decades.
    - $2.5 million in stimulus checks sent to the deceased.
    - $6 million for a snow-making facility in Duluth, Minn.
    - $173,834 to weatherize eight pickup trucks in Madison County, Ill.
    - $20,000 for a fish sperm freezer at the Gavins Point National Fish Hatchery in South Dakota.
    - $380,000 to spay and neuter pets in Wichita, Kan.
    - $300 apiece for thousands of signs at road construction sites across the country announcing that the projects are funded by stimulus money.
    - $1.5 million for a fence to block would-be jumpers from leaping off the All-American Bridge in Akron, Ohio.
    - $1 million to study the health effects of environmentally friendly public housing on 300 people in Chicago.
    - $356,000 for Indiana University to study childhood comprehension of foreign accents compared with native speech.
    - $983,952 for street beautification in Ann Arbor, Mich., including decorative lighting, trees, benches and bike paths.
    - $148,438 for Washington State University to analyze the use of marijuana in conjunction with medications like morphine.
    - $462,000 to purchase 22 concrete toilets for use in the Mark Twain National Forest in Missouri
    - $3.1 million to transform a canal barge into a floating museum that will travel the Erie Canal in New York state.
    - $1.3 million on government arts jobs in Maine, including $30,000 for basket makers, $20,000 for storytelling and $12,500 for a music festival.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

How about rush limbaugh and glenn beck? LOL!

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast