Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012? - Page 16
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by garybtt View Post
    Obama should be impeached and jailed for what he done to our country.
    +100 Ding...ding...! we got a winner response here.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

What exactly has he done? From my point of view he is cleaning up Bush's mess. Bill Clinton left office with a surplus, Bush spent through it all raised the debit ceiling 2 times that I know of, started a useless war with Iraq and cut taxes. So since Bush and Cheney are not in prison for war crimes you can give up the hope of imprisonment.

Clinton 23 million jobs
    Bush 3 million job
    Obama ?

The ? will be replaced once Obama is out of office and the data can be gathered. But looking at the huge drop from Clinton to Bush, Obama drop will be less then Bushes.

4. Kasper, don't take this the wrong way, it is not meant to be an insult but you really need to do some critical thinking on the subject matter before spewing nonsense.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Kasper, don't take this the wrong way, it is not meant to be an insult but you really need to do some critical thinking on the subject matter before spewing nonsense.
    No kidding. How easy it is for liberals to forget all about Sept.11th. You know, that "little thing" that changed everything, "after" Bush was elected. But of course that was all Bush's fault/mess too.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Can't disagree with you there, but, don't be so ignorant or deceived as to think Obama can do anything without our Congress & Senate backing him. It doesn't matter who the President is, he can do nothing by himself.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    What exactly has he done? From my point of view he is cleaning up Bush's mess. Bill Clinton left office with a surplus, Bush spent through it all raised the debit ceiling 2 times that I know of, started a useless war with Iraq and cut taxes. So since Bush and Cheney are not in prison for war crimes you can give up the hope of imprisonment.

Clinton 23 million jobs
    Bush 3 million job
    Obama ?

The ? will be replaced once Obama is out of office and the data can be gathered. But looking at the huge drop from Clinton to Bush, Obama drop will be less then Bushes.
    Good God son, think before you write.

Quote Originally Posted by Icewind View Post
    Being a Arizonian and a Navy vet, I voted McCain and Palin last time. This time around I'm not voting. I don't think any of these dopes will do any good so I refuse to waste my vote. Nobody running is qualified to run their state or seat, much less this country.

I mean, the Donald, Romney (who loses 4 years, needs to go away), Newt can't even hold his own team together, Ron Paul?? who?. Palin is the only one who might get me off the couch
    Nah, you won't sit it out. There are fixin' to be a couple of real patriots in the race. I'd like to say anybody but Obama, but be real careful with that.
    I'm not an easy vote. I do my homework. I'm not a sheep. I'd vote for Palin, or any ticket she's on, in a heartbeat. I haven't seen ANYTHING credible that makes me think otherwise. You see, I have been blessed with an abundance of common sense and just as much skepticism. If I am comfortable with my decision based on my investigation and my perception of someone, that person will get my vote. They have to love this country....and I mean really love this country, or they'll never have me backing them. That alone will take care of alot of their legislative decisions. Best for THIS COUNTRY and IT'S PEOPLE. Not THIS PARTY and IT'S MEMBERS. It's been awhile since that someone has led this country. Please vote with your heads, and not your hearts.

Ron Paul: Bring the Troops Home & Balance the Budget

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

I for one like Ron Paul, unfortunatly he does not have a large support basis. We need to support a candidate that can defeat Obama and get our country back on its feet.

I for one like Ron Paul, unfortunatly he does not have a large support basis. We need to support a candidate that can defeat Obama and get our country back on its feet.
    Anyone that is currently officially running against Obama CAN beat Obama...

The question is; do we want to continue with the republican party establishment Rinos and uber liberal democraps...

Or do we want the only one with a proven record of NEVER voting for the Patriot Act, Never Voting to raise the Debt Ceiling, wants to bring our troops home and put an end to regime changes, nation-building, foreign welfare, and will balance the budget in his first year in office; and supports the unabridged second amendment?

The only candidate with the record and the stone to turn this country around IS Ron Paul...

Does not have a large support basis? it is growing exponentially and he has more donations from active military than all other candidates & Obama combined!

Obama 41%, Ron Paul 37%:
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...41_ron_paul_37

Is America Ready for President Paul? The Drudge Report recently ran the headline: “Rasmussen Shock Poll: Obama 41%, Ron Paul 37%.” For the political establishment that has been telling us Ron Paul is “unelectable,” this poll must have indeed been shocking. But what does this tell us about the grassroots electorate? Americans once fed up with President George W. Bush and [...]
    READ MORE

Step up to the plate...

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

IF we want to choose OUR candidate and not have the Rino Republican establishment pick OUR candidate; then we cannot take a pessimistic attitude, we must take a proactive and optimistic attitude and get behind Ron Paul as long as he is in it...

How many have you got registered to vote and educated on the facts by comparing and contrasting the candidates based on their actual records vs. their rhetoric?...

Ron Paul, Champion of Liberty, Defender of the Constitution...

Endorse, Volunteer, Support Ron Paul NOW And Vote For Ron Paul in 2012...

Ron Paul 2012 Official Campaign WebsiteRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast