Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012? - Page 17
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by garybtt View Post
    We need to support a candidate that can defeat Obama and get our country back on its feet.
    You think that's the answer, huh? How about just a "little" food for thought. To start, China has down graded the AAA credit rating of the U.S., I don't think I have to explain the ramifications of this move. Putin of Russia has said that the U.S. is a Global Parasite and many nations are pushing to drop the dollar as the global standard of currency. Anyone with the IQ of a dirt clod can figure out the ramifications of this move upon our economy should it become a reality. To pay off our debt of $14 trillion dollars (soon to be $16 trillion) by paying $10 million dollars a day, it would take 3,836 years. Consider that the U.S. can't even pay the interest on the $14 trillion. That said, is only the "tip of the tip" of the iceberg. Defeating Obama will get our country back on it's feet? The only thing that ever came to a "sleeper" is a dream, and the vast majority of America is in a deep sleep.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by garybtt View Post
    Obama should be impeached and jailed for what he done to our country.
    What has Obama done to our country that our Congress & Senate has not done, and done first? Who do you think we're the brain's/architect's that deliberately created and approved this mess for Obama to sign into law? If anyone should be jailed for what has been done to our country, you have to start with those in the Congress & the Senate. Wise up America!!!
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

4. Sell out
    Attached Images Attached Images Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012?-efdyu110730butthurt.gif 
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

The only thing I can say is please don't let Obama-lama-ding-dong get re-elected because of a split on one or two GOP soft spots. ANY republican is better than this guy. Many people refused to vote for McCain so they didn't vote at all. That was actually a vote FOR Oblame-ya.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    What has Obama done to our country that our Congress & Senate has not done, and done first? Who do you think we're the brain's/architect's that deliberately created and approved this mess for Obama to sign into law? If anyone should be jailed for what has been done to our country, you have to start with those in the Congress & the Senate. Wise up America!!!
    Ringo has it right. Obama had two years with full Dem control of the house and presidency. Yet he got nothing done. He ran up enormous debt and failed to produce an economic recovery or job growth plan. He, with the help of the house, enacted Obamacare which will cripple small business. Does anyone realize that more than 60% of Americans are employed by small business? Now, today, the U.S. rating has been downgraded from AAA to AA. This is gonna hurt.

We elected a community organizer and we got a community organizer, not a president.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

I still believe, and will to my dying day, that he has done (or is in the process of doing) exactly what he set out to do. The man is a Leninist with a huge chip on his shoulder.

8. Rip the top off, shake out the crap and start anew.
    I vote NONE OF THE ABOVE!
    'I have met one person in life that fits two of the best features ever...... An AMERICAN SOLDIER'

Hell if we are gonna dream about this subject ANGELINA JOLIE AND BRAD PITT!

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    I still believe, and will to my dying day, that he has done (or is in the process of doing) exactly what he set out to do. The man is a Leninist with a huge chip on his shoulder.
    You're absolutely correct in your belief. You're very wise, welcome to the 9%'er Club. I can't count the many times that I've presented the fact (only to be ignored) that Henry Kissinger (CFR/Builderbergs) stated that Obama was "GROOMED" to be the architect that would bring America into submission, subject to the NWO.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

11. Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    Beau: This guy is right on game! What he is doing is “By Design”. Too bad more people don’t see it that way.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast