Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012? - Page 18
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012?

1. As unlikely as it is for him to win, I have to stand behind Ron Paul. He is the only one that has any real philosophy that I don't know if he could but it into practice, you put so much on the head of state, yeah he wants to do all these great logical things, but he can't because of Congress...We need to take care of those guys equally as the president.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    What has Obama done to our country that our Congress & Senate has not done, and done first? Who do you think we're the brain's/architect's that deliberately created and approved this mess for Obama to sign into law? If anyone should be jailed for what has been done to our country, you have to start with those in the Congress & the Senate. Wise up America!!!
    A crap load of Executive orders from within hours of him taking the oath for starters...
    Presidential Executive Orders

I will agree the 2006-2010 Congress shoved a lot of things down our throats with 8 or less republican votes; but Obama signed everything they put in front of him...

As far as I can tell he has yet to veto anything and only started to threaten vetoes when the new republican controlled house took over in January 2011.

Obama & company spent more money in their first 30 days in office than all others did combined in their entirety, combined in the entire history of the country; inflation adjusted; they have multiplied that by a factor of 4 since and that does not include ObamaCare or this latest debt ceiling debacle.

Obama can quite easily say I will not sign any bill that increases any government spending period...
    additionally, I will not sign any budget that spends one dime of money we do not have in hand...
    Moreover, I will not sign any debt reduction bill that does not contain real actual current annual spending cuts and not fantasy spending cuts based on proposed new spending...
    Further, I will not sign another debt-ceiling increase PERIOD.

As Obama as said the BUCK stops here, and he is personally responsible for every nickle of upside spending since Black Tuesday January 20th, 2009.

No RINOs, No Liberals, No Democraps, NoBama 2012

Ron Paul Defender of the Constitution, Champion of Liberty 2012; for starters a 12 term congressman whom has never voted for a debt ceiling increase, never voted for the patriot act and will balance the budget his first year in office; by abolishing government sanctioned pillaging of tax payers like Jimmy Carter's Department of Education and Department of Energy. Will bring our troops home which contrary to Rinos will actually give us national security and put an end to nation building, and regime changes and foreign welfare.

Ron Paul 2012 Official Campaign WebsiteRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

Ron Paul Issues Statement on S&P Downgrading of U.S. Credit Rating

Washington must take heed, and act to restore America

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – Today, 2012 Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul issued a statement in response to the credit rating agency Standard and Poor’s decision to downgrade the United States’ credit rating from AAA for the first time in history. The ratings agency has removed the United States government from its list of risk-free borrowers, citing concern about the rising burden of long-term federal debt... read the rest at:
    Ron Paul Issues Statement on S&P Downgrading of U.S. Credit Rating | | Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign CommitteeRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

He can't sign or veto anything that isn't put in front of him. If you don't like what he signs, only the Congress & Senate are to blame for putting it there for him to sign. If you don't like what he veto's, only the Congress & Senate are to blame for not over-riding his veto. If you don't like the way the country is run, CHANGE the Congress & Senate. Wise up America.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Keep voting Status Quo Establishment Democrats like Barack Obama, and Status Quo Establishment Republican Rinos like George W. Bush into office that continue to spend priceless American Blood, and continue upside-down spending being the worlds police, big brother and welfare…

AND allow 10′s of millions of illegal aliens (AND the UNIONS that hire them) to steal jobs, healthcare, social security, welfare, food stamps, medicare, medicaid, education, housing and hopes and dreams of a better future from law-abiding u.s. citizens languishing in unemployment, underemployment and homelessness…

AND TRAMPLE THE SECOND AMENDMENT...

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” – Albert Einstein

Only one candidate, including the incumbent doofus has promised to bring all our troops home as fast as they can get on ships and planes home; moreover,
    only one candidate has the stones to buck both parties to do it; that candidate is Dr. Ron Paul, 12 term congressman from Texas;
    whose voting record stands as a shining beacon of real hope for the right kind of change…
    Ron Paul has never voted for a debt ceiling increase or the stinking patriot act and he is the only candidate whom can say that.
    Ron Paul – Champion of Liberty, Defender of the Constitution.
    Vote Freedom First, Vote Ron Paul 2012
    Ron Paul 2012 Dot Com

“The status quo is what got us into this mess”, “People are sick of the status quo. It’s just going to dig us deeper into debt, get us involved in more foreign wars. Who wants that? – Ron Paul

IF you believe that your rights are on loan from the government…
    IF you believe that morality should be legislated…
    IF you value oppression and a government that aspires to control every facet of your life,
    and continuing to be the worlds police, big brother, and welfare at the expense of American Blood & Money…
    Vote status quo Establishment Republican Rino & status quo Establishment Democrat in 2012

IF you believe that your rights do not come from government…
    IF you believe that morality should not be legislated…
    IF you value freedom above all else…
    IF you believe we have spent enough priceless American Blood & done enough upside-down spending being the worlds police, big brother and welfare…
    Vote Freedom First, Vote Ron Paul 2012
    Ron Paul 2012 Dot Com
    Ron Paul 2012 Official Campaign WebsiteRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Hopefully Perry and then I like to see Rubio as President!

Quote Originally Posted by HOTCHKIS View Post
    Hopefully Perry and then I like to see Rubio as President!
    How about Essie Mae Washington-Williams for V.P.?

2012 GOP Presidential hopefuls...

I'm pulling for Perry. He hasn't performed very well in the GOP debates, but he's got an 11 year public record as Governor of the Great State of TEXAS. I believe he will be true to conservative principles as President and that he would beat Obama in the general election.

I also really like Newt! He is smart and articulate. He's got baggage, but man is he on point in these GOP debates! Cain is also a great conservative and I really like some of his ideas... but, I'm not sure he can win in the general election. Finally, I'm a Palin fan... but, I believe Palin can do more good outside of Washington than she ever could in Washington.

Ok, the above are the current candidates that I like. The remaining, I DO NOT like at all. Romney is Obama-lite, would result in Americans having to make a decision between the lesser of two evils and would not result in a reversal of our current fortunes. Santorim and Hunstmen are by degrees much worse than Romney... RINO's if not out and out democrats!

Ron Paul is just wacko on foreign policy. He has some good ideas on some issues. BUT, I just wouldn't trust him as POTUS and Commander and Chief. Bachman is naive. She doesn't have the depth of experience needed to be the Chief Executive. She needs to keep her current job as a Congresswoman and work with the new POTUS to repeal Obamacare and in making Washington as inconsequential in our daily lives as is possible!
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Yeah, we like Perry here in this house too. He is not good at debates but he is a solidly good performer in his state which can translate to a better government overall if he becomes POTUS. The only thing I do not like and that was brought up was his immigration issue. I can understand where he is coming from -- BUT I have reservations about that too because Texas is a small state compared to the whole of the United States. If he translate his immigration policy on educating illegals to the whole US, that will be a very heavy tax burden for us all taxpayers. That he is a military man is already a plus too. Being good in debates is not really a mark for being a good POTUS either -- or being a good speaker (or good teleprompter reader for that matter.) Just look at what we have as an example now in the WH. Marco Rubio will/might be a good choice to have for a VP for him. And if he would follow the example of George Bush and make his VP a working VP, Rubio will be good and ready when he finally steps in as Prez.

OTOH, even though Cain and Gingrich are good, through no fault of their own, they are not electable enough. Smoothie Romney, I wouldn't give him the time of my day...Bachmann -- too much like Sarah Palin. How would you like women to run this country? If she gets the nomination and chose Palin as her VP, we will never hear the end of it. They are nice women, but there is only one Margaret Tatcher.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

10. My vote would be for Al Sharpton, the English Major. Instead of spending tax dollars on a teleprompter we would invest in a ventriloquist.

I don't mind paying reparations to the Democrates to seize as tax dollars at gun point After all, never owned a slave but it is only right to keep paying my fair share. As a matter of fact I want my kids to pay reparations as well and their kids too and each generation, it should increase by 10 percent.
    He needs to continue where dictator obama left off.

EBT's should be issued to every non-white non-English speaking resident, double the amount if you speak Ebonics or have a dialect simular to Pesident Sharpton. An extra card should be issued to each recipient in case of fraud.

Vote D or R and expect more of the same.....enjoy while you can.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Well, I'm afraid Rick Perry lost my vote last night. His stance on immigration just isn't gonna fly. I have a feeling, mine wasn't the only one he lost.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast