Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012? - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012?

Tim pawlenty as pres and herman cain as vice pres. Pawlenty has executive experience and a good record of being honest and standing for his principles, principles I tend to agree with. Cain has the private sector experience to get us out this friggin hole. And not coming from the bordello that is washington he is more likely to remember us "little folk" and keep things better balanced. Everyone else Ive heard is mostly hot air. I like Palin for the sh** storm she's been creating. We need folks unafriad to rock the boat. But I dont think she should run. She is doing what we need her to do and that is continue to rally the troops and continue to expose the delusional left wing crack pots and their crack pot nut job agendas. Thats my 2 cents...

Rick Perry and Cain. Maybe Pawlenty and Cain if Rick P is not running. I used to pity Palin when she was a candidate for VP but as she continues on, she was always on the defensive side when she talks and still is. She likes the attention. I feel that Michelle B is almost the same mold as Palin...in reality, this country is not ready for a woman president yet. but these are just my opinion.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Thumbs up Essie Mae Washington-Williams

Here is one person who we have not yet considered, Strom Thurmond's daughter. Admittedly at age 85, she is on the older side. But if her father could see his way through nine terms in the U.S. Senate, two terms in the White House should be no problem for her, even at her age. Plus everyone in the state of SC, and I mean EVERYONE remembers this quote,

Quote Originally Posted by Essie Mae Washington-Williams
    My name is Essie Mae Washington-Williams, my father's name was James Strom Thurmond.

Talking Palin for president

Anyone that believes Palin is dumb or stupid listens to the left wing media and does not look at the facts. Do a little research. Why is the media requesting all her emails while she was governor? They are trying do dig up anything to discredit her. They are deathly afraid of her.

Talking Palin for president

Anyone that believes Palin is dumb or stupid listens to the left wing media and does not look at the facts. Do a little research. Why is the media requesting all her emails while she was governor? They are trying do dig up anything to discredit her. They are deathly afread of her.

I think I should be the president. I don't pretend to have all the answers to our problems, but I would do what is best for our country and not what is best for my party or my own career.

John Bolton & Michele Bachmann
    NRA Certified Law Enforcement Instructor.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor.
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer.

Quote Originally Posted by foxytwo:204213
    Anyone that believes Palin is dumb or stupid listens to the left wing media and does not look at the facts. Do a little research. Why is the media requesting all her emails while she was governor? They are trying do dig up anything to discredit her. They are deathly afraid of her.
    +1......

Anyone that does not like Palin has been brainwashed by the left wing media.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast