Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012? - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012?

1. Quote Originally Posted by mclureb View Post
    Can you give me an example? I keep hearing this from the lame street media but have yet to see what you describe.
    Yes, watch her speak at any point. She can't answer questions directly and, as I said, has trouble putting a coherent thought together if it isn't written out for her.

Quote Originally Posted by foxytwo View Post
    Anyone that believes Palin is dumb or stupid listens to the left wing media and does not look at the facts. Do a little research. Why is the media requesting all her emails while she was governor? They are trying do dig up anything to discredit her. They are deathly afread of her.
    I don't need to do research, I've seen her speak on multiple occasions and it's always the same stumbling routine. And, also, are you speaking of her elected position that she ran away from? Yeah, I don't want somebody like that running the country.

Quote Originally Posted by garybtt View Post
    Anyone that does not like Palin has been brainwashed by the left wing media.
    Yeah, I'm so left wing brain-washed. I don't think I'm the one with the brain-washed problem.

Send Micky Mouse and Goofy! Can't trust any of them!
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

4. Congressman Allen West (Lt Col ret)

He is a retired 22 yr Lt Col Army veteran who was forced to retire because he held a .45 to a terrorist's head to get information on buried IED's. He is now a Congressman for District 22 in So Florida. He is pro gun, small government, articulate as hell and a TRUE PATRIOT ! He is proud of this country & would never apologize for our actions, unlike the empty suit we call our president, who spends more time on Air Force One than he does in the White House !! I would follow Allen West into any battle, anywhere he asked me to go !!

Quote Originally Posted by cawpin View Post
    How can anybody even consider Palin? She is an idiot who runs from her responsibilities. She can't even put together a coherent thought. The GOP has very few viable candidates right now, unfortunately.
    Liberal Plant? Resorts to name calling just like they do. Few viable? I don't think so. Maybe a few that are not conservative enough and many RINOs
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

My top pics are Bachman, DeMint, Herman Cain. Are they electable? I think so. Not sure about Cain though I did see him speak in person and thought he should run because he is a great motivational speaker with his "common sense solutions"! He would be a smart VP pick for sure. Love to see him debate that bright shiny penny Joe Biden! Any combination of there 3 work for me! OK Throw Allen West in at least for VP since a lot do not know who he is.
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

Quote Originally Posted by cawpin:204274
    Quote Originally Posted by mclureb View Post
    Can you give me an example? I keep hearing this from the lame street media but have yet to see what you describe.
    Yes, watch her speak at any point. She can't answer questions directly and, as I said, has trouble putting a coherent thought together if it isn't written out for her.

Quote Originally Posted by foxytwo View Post
    Anyone that believes Palin is dumb or stupid listens to the left wing media and does not look at the facts. Do a little research. Why is the media requesting all her emails while she was governor? They are trying do dig up anything to discredit her. They are deathly afread of her.
    I don't need to do research, I've seen her speak on multiple occasions and it's always the same stumbling routine. And, also, are you speaking of her elected position that she ran away from? Yeah, I don't want somebody like that running the country.

Quote Originally Posted by garybtt View Post
    Anyone that does not like Palin has been brainwashed by the left wing media.
    Yeah, I'm so left wing brain-washed. I don't think I'm the one with the brain-washed problem.
    At least she doesn't have a whole staff to run a teleprompter lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    Send Micky Mouse and Goofy! Can't trust any of them!
    Agreed! They look like better candidates every year! lol

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    Liberal Plant? Resorts to name calling just like they do. Few viable? I don't think so. Maybe a few that are not conservative enough and many RINOs
    Wow. Way to go with the conspiracy theory. Exactly who did I call a name? I described her with a scientifically defined word.

Quote Originally Posted by boycan View Post
    At least she doesn't have a whole staff to run a teleprompter lol
    Lol, this is a good point.

Sahra Palin cleaned up Alaskas goverment in a matter of weeks sold there jet on e-bay pro gun with a handi capped kid looking out for there welfare and knows the media as she worked there in the news room. Say what you want but we need someone like her to rid the government of the trash we have in there bleeding us dry. There is no one out there better suited to tell it like it is and give America back to the people.

Herman Cain so far.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

Originally Posted by CapGun
    cawpin's response>>>>>Wow. Way to go with the conspiracy theory. Exactly who did I call a name? I described her with a scientifically defined word.

YOU must be kidding. YOU called Sarah Palin a name. So because the term is as you say "scientifically defined" you think it is O K for YOU to label her as such. So typical of that liberal name calling mindset. Are you a Psychiatrist? Have you done a full examination and interview of her? That would be the only way you could label her and say that you used that "scientifically defined" word correctly. If not you are just using typical "psychobabble BS to hide behind. It's amazing that you say you did not resort to name calling. Typical Liberal attack.
    Can't wait to see you defend your name calling some more. Just plead " nolo contendere". Of course you could plead "insanity"
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast