Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012? - Page 8
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012?

2012 Presidential Hopefuls' Immigration Stances

2012 Presidential Hopefuls' Immigration

Apparently Michele Bachmann is currently the best at a grade of B- and Barack Obama is the worst at a grade of F-

Currently based on the following criteria:
    • Oppose Amnesty/Legalization
    • Mandate E-Verify
    • Reduce Overall Immigration
    • End Chain Migration
    • End Visa Lottery
    • Limit Unfair Worker Competition
    • Secure Borders
    • Implement Entry/Exit
    • Support Local Enforcement
    • Punish Business Violators
    • Tackle Refugee Fraud
    • End Birthright Citizenship

Source & Full Details: NumbersUSA
    2012 Presidential Hopefuls' Immigration Stances | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

2012 Candidates On The Second Amendment

On the Second Amendment its no contest...
    Ron Paul is the best... Barack Obama the worst...

2012 Presidential Candidates on Gun Rights | The Truth About Guns

2012 Presidential Candidates on Gun Control

Gun Owners of America has two major goals in 2012:
    First -- make Barack Obama a one-term President.
    Second -- make Harry Reid the minority leader in the Senate.

Campaign 2012: GOA Has Already Endorsed the First Candidate - Gun Owners Of America

GOA Senate Ratings For The 112th Congress - Gun Owners Of America

GOA House Ratings for the 112th Congress - Gun Owners Of America

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

First 2012 GOP Debate

Looks like Ron Paul won it to me...

IMHO Gary Johnson is abysmal especially on immigration and illegal aliens ...

RINO Tim Pawlenty waffles on cap & tax legislation ...

Herman Cain is so full of ***** his eyes are brown...

Michele Bachmann sounds very promising...

Newt Gingrich makes a key point that this election can not be just about the presidency, we have to take at least 12 more senate seats and keep a majority in the house, in order to actually fix Obama & Company's unconstitutional mess...
    Winning the Whitehouse alone won't do it...

6/13/11 CNN GOP Debate New Hampshire Part 1

Maybe Ron/Rand on the ticket????

Or sorry, I'll put the crap I've been smoking away.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Maybe Ron/Rand on the ticket????

Or sorry, I'll put the crap I've been smoking away.
    I think Rand Paul is a 2016 contender...

after watching Monday's NH debate...

I am seriously liking Ron Paul & Michele Bachmann on either side of the same ticket...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I am seriously liking Ron Paul & Michele Bachmann on either side of the same ticket...
    Given the duplicitous emails I have been receiving from sources connected to her, I don't want to see her anywhere near the oval office.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Given the duplicitous emails I have been receiving from sources connected to her, I don't want to see her anywhere near the oval office.
    Care to share something verifiable with the rest of us?

Her record appears pretty good from what I have found thus far...

Whoever I vote for will not be a member of The Council On Foreign Relations.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Whoever I vote for will not be a member of The Council On Foreign Relations.
    Please feel free to post verifiable CFR membership rosters past and present...

Especially anybody currently running for president in 2012 regardless of party affiliation...

Of the current individuals whom have participated in the two GOP debates thus far I have not found that any of them have ever been card carrying members of the CFR; although most of them have been commented on by the CFR in various articles...

While last time around I found that RINO & Second Amendment Sell-Out Fred Thompson was at one time a member of the CFR; I did not find any others. Moreover, I don't think we have to worry about F.T. diluting the vote this time around.

If am am mistaken please advise with verifiable primary source(s) thereof.

thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Care to share something verifiable with the rest of us?

Her record appears pretty good from what I have found thus far...
    I keep receiving emails warning me about the "Student's Non-discrimination Act". In the emails, several blatent lies are told about this legislation. Nowhere in the email do they provide the text of the bill. I looked up the bill, read the entire text and see none of the scare issues that the emails mention. In fact I see no reason not to support passage of this legislation.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast