Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012? - Page 9
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    I keep receiving emails warning me about the "Student's Non-discrimination Act". In the emails, several blatent lies are told about this legislation. Nowhere in the email do they provide the text of the bill. I looked up the bill, read the entire text and see none of the scare issues that the emails mention. In fact I see no reason not to support passage of this legislation.
    Like most of the liberal introduced legislation it has some entitlement anti-discriminatory sounding name to it, with a hidden agenda... and a big bill to the u.s. tax payers...

IMHO anything with Nancy Pelosi's name on it can't be a good thing...
    H.R. 998: Student Non-Discrimination Act of 2011 has the endorsement of nearly every democrat and only a couple of RINO republicans...

When it comes to the constitutionality of a particular bill in the House I always look to the votes of Dr. No, Ron Paul champion of liberty and defender of the constitution...

I suspect the ... and other purposes... of this liberal proposed legislation contains some legalese that has Ron Paul and the Republican majority concerned...

The Senate version S.555 was introduced by non-other than uber liberal Al Frankin and is also split right down party lines...

Pretty tough to support this one when none of our most conservative representatives in the house or senate support it...

H.R.998
    Latest Title: Student Non-Discrimination Act of 2011
    Sponsor: Rep Polis, Jared [CO-2] (introduced 3/10/2011) Cosponsors (142)
    Related Bills: S.555
    Latest Major Action: 3/21/2011 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education.

S.555
    Latest Title: Student Non-Discrimination Act of 2011
    Sponsor: Sen Franken, Al [MN] (introduced 3/10/2011) Cosponsors (33)
    Related Bills: H.R.998
    Latest Major Action: 3/10/2011 Referred to Senate committee. Status: Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.

Does the "Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions" and "Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education." Sound like something the Federal Government in the Constitutional Republic we were founded as should be messing with?

Sounds more like more attempts to control of every facet of our lives at the national level to me ...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Republican Leadership Conference June 2011

Republican Leadership Conference June 2011

Way to go Ron Paul & Michele Bachmann !

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Luntz Focus Group/Townhall Meeting Tonight Saturday June 18th, 2011 On Fox FYI

It is rare that I use email to announce a television show, but this is not your typical television show. Tonight at 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific (and again on Sunday at 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific) the Hannity program on the Fox News Channel will feature six of America's most powerful people taking the toughest questions from the toughest audience - the American people. I am the moderator for the event, and the incredible line-up of guests includes:

-- Republican Senator Jon Kyl
    -- Democratic Senator Claire McCaskill
    -- Republican Senator Jim DeMint
    -- Republican Senator Rand Paul
    -- Democratic Budget Leader Chris Van Hollen
    -- Businessman Steve Wynn

What makes this special so special is the chance for people to question and challenge their political and business leaders up-close, face-to-face. No questions are off limits. It's democracy in action, and I promise an hour of informative, impactful television.

I have one request: forward this information to your friends and family so that they can Home - Luntz Global and PARTICIPATE in a future town hall. I will be conducting focus groups all across America between now and Election Day. Please forward this link --http://www.luntzglobal.com/-- to anyone who would like the chance to speak up and be heard about the issues of the day.

Frank Luntz
    Luntz Global

5. Quote Originally Posted by cawpin View Post
    How can anybody even consider Palin? She is an idiot who runs from her responsibilities. She can't even put together a coherent thought. The GOP has very few viable candidates right now, unfortunately.
    Well, they ran Dubya. Intelligence and a sense of responsibility don't seem to be required for the GOP nomination. Sadly, the Dems are no better.

You know what they say. If voting could change the system, it would be illegal.

Enough of the blame George W. Bush and bash Sarah Palin derangement syndrome...
    Instigated by the lame-street media...

Barack Obama & Company are the enemy, ANYBODY would be better than Barack Obama...

IF we are derisive of those seeking to replace Barack Obama & Company we will loose what little chance we have of not becoming the next Weimar Republic...
    Weimar Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since neither Sarah Palin nor George W. Bush are running for President, how about we focus on who is officially in it?

Personally, I think the best up there at the moment is either Ron Paul or Michele Bachmann, it looks like Rick Perry might get into it as well; who would be another good choice. The worst possible choice we have to choose from is Slick-Williard-Mitt Romney; but if it comes down to Barack Obama or Mitt Romney its no contest; we have to get behind Mitt Romney...

Barack Obama MUST GO, if we are to survive as a nation; this is the number one issue...

I would vote for Billary Clinton over Barack Obama...

Michele Bachmann At Republican Leadership Conference pt.1

Michele Bachmann At Republican Leadership Conference pt.2

Michele Bachmann At Republican Leadership Conference pt.3

Quote Originally Posted by RJHinPDX View Post
    Well, they ran Dubya. Intelligence and a sense of responsibility don't seem to be required for the GOP nomination. Sadly, the Dems are no better.

You know what they say. If voting could change the system, it would be illegal.
    Very good points. I can't disagree.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

It's impossible for anything to ever be the same as it once was. Just our 14 trillion dollar debt "alone" is enough to guarantee our downfall. Exactly what does "If we are to survive as a nation" mean today? Survive how?
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Military spending less than entitlement programs

While I remain opposed to most of our military spending (nation building) ...

Here's some good ammo for opponents of Entitlement Spending...

As even this weekend on Fox News there was claims that military spending dwarfs entitlement spending... NOT SO...

Dennis Kucinich: FactCheck: military spending less than entitlement programs
    Rep. Dennis Kucinich falsely blamed the military for gobbling the largest share of the budget. Kucinich said, “And we also know that our tax dollars right now are being spent overwhelmingly on war and military buildup.”

Not really. In 2006 (the last year for which final numbers are available), defense accounted for 23.6% of total spending. That is a significant percentage of our spending, but it pales in comparison to the 46.3% we are spending on various entitlement programs.
    Source: FactCheck.org on 2007 Democratic Primary Debate at Howard U. Jun 28, 2007

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It's impossible for anything to ever be the same as it once was. Just our 14 trillion dollar debt "alone" is enough to guarantee our downfall. Exactly what does "If we are to survive as a nation" mean today? Survive how?
    The 14 Trillion & counting that the RINO Republican Establishment & Democrats admit to is something we can pay based on our current GDP alone...

When I say survive as a nation I am referring to the Constitutional Republic we were founded as...

We can get out of this mess if we slash spending and leave nothing off the table this includes military & entitlement spending, foreign welfare etc...
    Moreover, start lowering the debt ceiling and stop raising it...
    Further, repeal the 16th Amendment and implement the Fair Tax Act.
    Americans For Fair Taxation: Americans For Fair Taxation

We are bordering on following in the footsteps of the Weimar Republic, the predecessor to Germany's Third Reich, modern day Greece, Spain, Portugal, Ireland and France just for starters...

We have to make some very hard choices and very quickly before they are made for us.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Take back the Republic in 2012 and re-boot the Constitution.

Ron Paul has a viable plan IMHO.
    Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

Second consecutive win in conservative event straw polls

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – Today, 2012 GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul again took first place in a straw poll at a major conservative gathering. The Republican Leadership Conference held in New Orleans was the setting for Congressman Paul’s latest victory, winning with 40 percent of the vote over the rest of the Republican field.
    “This win is just the latest indicator of how the majority of American opinion is turning in Ron Paul’s direction,” said Jesse Benton, Paul campaign chairman. “Listening to all the other speakers and candidates, you hear them saying the things that Dr. Paul has been saying for years, and they are saying it because they know that’s what Americans are looking for right now.
    “The American people want and deserve someone who will tell them the truth, tell them what needs to be done, and who has an untouchable record of consistency to back it up.”

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast