Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012?
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012?

Who Do You Like For President/Vice-President In 2012?

I don't know yet, although I am still hopeful for a Huckabee-Palin 2012 ticket...

I can tell you who IMHO is the worst possible gun banning, RINO that IS running and could win...

SLICK-WILLARD MITT ROMNEY

Other gun-banning RINO'S that sadly look like they may be throwing their hats in as well include...

• Rudy Giuliani
    • George Pataki
    • Chris Christie
    • And a crap load of sell-out RINO's endorsing throwing more money into the unconstitutional entitlement money pits that are medicare, medicaid and social security.
      • IMHO any politician or would be politician that seeks to do anything with medicare, medicaid and social security other than make sure those that paid into it get at least what they paid into it; should be FIRED.
      • Take a sobering look at the 114 Trillion with a T and counting in unfunded liabilities (AKA: Unconstitutional Entitlements) that Gun Ban Obama & Company and the RINO Republican Establishment and the biased media is not telling us about: U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Don't let the so-called Republican (RINO) establishment dictate to WE THE PEOPLE whom is going to be the next candidate ticket to face off with Gun Ban Obama & Company...

Take our country back in 2012 !
    NoBama
    AND no so-called Republican Establishment endorsed RINO's

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Perry/Palin let the gun gods shine in 2012 :)

Jim DeMint would be my choice for President if he decides to run. Not just because he's from my neck of the woods either.
    I think he is one of the few who stand up for what he believes in. He's considering from what GOA tells me. I'm still undecided on VP.
    [

Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman would make a good team. I could also be swayed towards Herman Cain and Palin.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Sarah P. and/or Michelle B. Third choice would be Alan Gotlieb or Ted Nugent!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Douglas Krick, founder of the Pinkpistols

8. Are you guys serious?

How can anybody even consider Palin? She is an idiot who runs from her responsibilities. She can't even put together a coherent thought. The GOP has very few viable candidates right now, unfortunately.

Ron paul!

Herman Cain president. Sarah Palin needs to stay away from the republican party.

11. Quote Originally Posted by cawpin View Post
    How can anybody even consider Palin? She is an idiot who runs from her responsibilities. She can't even put together a coherent thought. The GOP has very few viable candidates right now, unfortunately.
    Can you give me an example? I keep hearing this from the lame street media but have yet to see what you describe.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast