mitt romney - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: mitt romney

Mitt Romney is too smooth...his face looks like he will just be another liar, watch what I do and not what I say sort of person. I'm not going to vote for him...too fake for comfort.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Things can change over a year, but right now he seems like the most likely person to get the nomimation. I don't know if Palin can withstand the brutal media assault. Romney could be better, he could be worse. He seems to pride himself on reaching across the Massachusetts aisle with his gun legislation, claiming that both sides got what they wanted. I disagree in that not all issues should be comprimised. It is kind of concerning that a northeastern Republican can be less conservative than some southern Democrats, or at least some Pennsylvania blue dog Democrats. He does seem to fit in well with the "Old School" Republicans who dislike the Tea Party movement. A co-worker of mine thinks that his Massachusetts healthcare is great. It seems like a bit of a double standard to dislike the federal plan, but approve of the Massachutts one, which seem somewhat similar. Until hospitals can refuse to treat some patients, healthcare reform will do little more than try to legislate good decision making. Penalizing people who do not choose to get insurance because they would rather spend their money on some type of addiction does not solve the problem. Not all people are moved by this type of negativite motivation.

Just to take note, the main stream media will again try and pick the Republican they want to run against Obama. They will not pick one that has a good chance to win. They have done this before with success so expect the same. I don't know why it is that the Republicans continue to take advice from the Democrats. Maybe it goes along with making the same decisions time and time again and expecting a different outcome.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Just to take note, the main stream media will again try and pick the Republican they want to run against Obama. They will not pick one that has a good chance to win. They have done this before with success so expect the same. I don't know why it is that the Republicans continue to take advice from the Democrats. Maybe it goes along with making the same decisions time and time again and expecting a different outcome.
    They seem to favor the most liberal RINOS don't they? McCain, Romney...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Romney is a libretard masshole RINO. Not to be trusted and not to be voted for.
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

If it comes down to Romney or Obama, then I have to vote for Romney. In the meantime, I can hope for a better choice.

Romney is a paid off stuffed suit

Mitt Romney - King of the RINOS

Memorable Mitt Romney Quotes:
    "I Support the 2nd Amendment AND the assault weapon ban. (Jan 2008) "
    "Its Ok to ban lethal weapons that threaten police. (Dec 2007)"
    "I Support Second Amendment rights but also assault weapon ban. (May 2007)"
    "I Will support assault weapons bill and Brady Bill. (Aug 1994)"

Romney on Gun Control

Romney Flips on More Than Just Abortion | Capitol Hub

77.5 million reasons to base your choice for President on the Second Amendment

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

It will be the "Romneycare" burden he carries that will eventually cost him the nomination.

On the other hand, he MAY be the singular person that can sway enough "swing" voters (read: undecided...... NEVER decisive) to vote for the Reps. Be advised that is IS essential, above all, to rid ourselves of this Lib/Prog/Dem pack of economic idiots before ANYTHING else can be accomplished.

We need to "take" the Senate and we need to "take" the oval Office. If we expect to ever get our economy up and running again. 2012 IS the time.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

11. Sorry to say GG....the time HAS run out....enjoy while we all can..
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast