mitt romney - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: mitt romney

1. Mitt Romney is a Massachusetts republican which means he's a demonrat having an identity crisis...

6 shooter,

Plus the state Run Media is supporting Him......not good. Demonrat....i love it!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I look at this as the media picking our candidate . Look back and see how they beat him up for being a mormon. but yes i agree he is not for me

Of all the "potential" presidential candidates, the only one I've seen actually USE any type of weapon was Sarah Palin! From the sounds of it, she's hunted with her dad for years and they eat what they hunt. Too bad she can't run. ALTHOUGH, she has given the media hell. She actually seems to enjoy putting it back on them and has done a tremendous job of not taking any s***! Plus I think she's hot. 'Course I'm getting old.

The biggest problem is too much of the American public, is for lack of a better word.... dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Remember Clinton, one hunting trip in camo never been before or since.

Mitt from Mass. is a no on my part if ya put it all together it comes up smelling Mass. , do I want the USA to be anything like Mass. NO ! Do I trust a rep. from a Liberal Commie state like Mass. No ! Do I trust the Media's agenda No ! Do I trust a politician that puts a Health care package forced on the people NO !

Romney - NO, not no, but H*LL NO
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    Romney - NO, not no, but H*LL NO
    +1

But here is the caveat...

Slick-Willard Mitt Romney may be the worst choice of the current field (Unless RINO Rudy officially gets in it) of Obama challengers; but he is winning most of the polls...

Why?

IMHO Because too many closet conservatives & libertarians and independents are not getting up off their collective arse's and endorsing one of the better choices with their wallets, feet and actions instead of just their mouths...

Mitt Romney is an exponentially better choice than Barack Obama ...but darn-it we can do better...

If Mitt is who we are left with to choose from over Obama then that is who gets my vote, I hope it does not come to that...

I encourage all to objectively do their due diligence research on all the candidates and the incumbent they are challenging and compare & contrast their records, issue by issue, line by fricking line and create your own report card; and share that info with your friends & family and peers, neighbors, Social-networking sites etc., with passion & conviction and get behind whomever is that worthy candidate NOW.

I personally have recently made up my mind to support Ron Paul this time around in the Primary's & Caucuses; his Liberty Amendment really pushed me over the top as far as somebody whom most reflects my personal values and that of the founding fathers IMHO. The Liberty Amendment would be the 28th Amendment and would also repeal the 16th Amendment (Fire The IRS)...

Text of the proposed Liberty Amendment

Section 1. The Government of the United States shall not engage in any business, professional, commercial, financial or industrial enterprise except as specified in the Constitution.

Section 2. The constitution or laws of any State, or the laws of the United States shall not be subject to the terms of any foreign or domestic agreement which would abrogate this amendment.

Section 3. The activities of the United States Government which violate the intent and purpose of this amendment shall, within a period of three years from the date of the ratification of this amendment, be liquidated and the properties and facilities affected shall be sold.

Section 4. Three years after the ratification of this amendment the sixteenth article of amendments to the Constitution of the United States shall stand repealed and thereafter Congress shall not levy taxes on personal incomes, estates, and/or gifts.

Ron Paul: End ObamaCare, Abolish the IRS, Eliminate Support for Big Government

Read More On The Liberty Amendment At:
    The Liberty Amendment

More On Ron Paul At:
    Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Romney has swung back and forth on the issues more than the swinging doors of a saloon in a TV western. He was pandering to the liberals in Massachusetts as a Governor, but then decided he wanted to run for President. So then he started trying to sound like a conservative. I am not buying it.

You can have Romeny and Huntsman too. RINO's!!!!

The ONLY ONE you have running that has backed the gun owners and the Constitution 100% is RON PAUL, That is through his whole 25 years in the house. Everyone who believes in the Constitution and Gun Rights should push for him 100% Romney is just another obama of a lighter color in my book

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234