IMHO, a person must have a previous stake in the country to run it....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IMHO, a person must have a previous stake in the country to run it....

IMHO, a person must have a previous stake in the country to run it....

Obama, we know he wants a social, one UN ruled world. That's because he has no American history or pride in himself or Country.

Obama's family is all from africa or what not. No obama has served the country in way to keep it free, ie. serve in the military. that's why he really doesn't have a clue what freedom means to us. remember michelle obama saying obama's win was the first time ever she was proud to be an American? Clintons too, running to canada to dodge the draft. Same boat with obama.

So with the obama's and clintons both worthless as "Americans" who the hell is qualified to run this country??

Cheney sure, but he has heart troubles and probally has no aspirations to be pres.

Mitt rommley, the donald, same old "has beens" every year. Palin has lost support. Newt maybe.

Dan Quayle I think could be good. But there are no more Uncle ronnie or Ws left to save us. The next 5 years are going to be a huge **** sandwich, and were all going to have to take a bite!

It's still to early, more will be jumping in I hope. What makes you think Palin has lost support. Don't take the word of the main stream media. They are terrified of her. Of course they will tell you she has lost support. Don't forget according to the main stream media, Carter couldn't loose against Reagan. I dout Palin will run. She could do more good messing with the media. I like Cain so far.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I still like my idea of Strom Thurmond's daughter Essie Mae Washington-Williams running for president.

Check out the Herminator---Herman Cain. He would make an excellent President.
    Herman Cain for President

Ice wind, I like Ron Paul and herman Cain so far the best....I have some concerns about both. But I must also point out some errors in your post, obama's family is not all from Africa and prior military service is in no way a direct cause of being a good politician.

Generally, ex military don't make it too far in the political field. They have too much of a sence of honor to get "into" the level of sleaze required of high level politicians.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Wow...so much misinformation, supposition and false assumption in one post. Now I know why I get more demoralized for my country every day!

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    Wow...so much misinformation, supposition and false assumption in one post. Now I know why I get more demoralized for my country every day!

Me stating that nothing but a bunch of dopes that make a run every 4 years, lose, run again, and lose again(rinse, keep repeating) "demoralize" you about our country? If you can't handle that, please don't watch cnn, the view, any newspaper in America, Glen Beck(who I can't stand), or any other form of media in this country. You'll really start feeling bad then

Since the human race began in Africa, everybody is from Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    Since the human race began in Africa, everybody is from Africa.
    That ain't never been proven and most agree it was started in Europe. BY cave men and what not.

Back on topic.... This country needs another W or Uncle Ronnie. Not someone who gets on a plane and starts kissing the rear ends of or sworn enemies. We need Americans making American policy not some dopes from a 4th world country. And as long as obama is prez. he allows that **** to happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast