The U.N. is after our guns again...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The U.N. is after our guns again...

The U.N. is after our guns again...

U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms - Larry Bell - The Bell Tells for You - Forbes

I'm not A fan of big Govt' or the U.N.

GET US THE HELL OUT OF THE U.N.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

This is just more of the same tactic the progressive liberals have been using for years to take our freedoms away little by little. We are doing this for safety or for the children or for the elderly or for the environment. There is no end and we sit back and let them do it by re-electing them to power. Then we wake up one day and say "wow how did that happen". Well it happened right under your nose in plain sight.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

4. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms - Larry Bell - The Bell Tells for You - Forbes

I'm not A fan of big Govt' or the U.N.

GET US THE HELL OUT OF THE U.N.
    Don't get all excited. We are still a sovereign country and the Senate has to ratify any treaty the lefties may sign, That said take a look at this: A Shot From The Hip

This SSOOOO pisses me OFF!

Here’s a history of what happens after governments have disarmed their citizens:

1911 – Turkey disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1915 – 1917 they murdered 1.5 million Armenians.

1929 – Russia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 they murdered 20 million Russians.

1935 – China disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1948 – 1952 they murdered 20 million Chinese.

1938 – Germany disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1939 – 1945 they murdered 16 million Jews.

1956 – Cambodia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 they murdered 1 million Educated people.

1964 – Guatamala disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1964 – 1981 they murdered 100,000 Mayan Indians.

1970 – Uganda disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1971 – 1979 they murdered 300,000 Christians.

You can argue about the numbers, but the point here is that disarmed citizens are vulnerable, and that there are many historical examples of disarmed citizens being killed and oppressed by their own government. The excuse given by authorities that they need to take guns away from citizens in order to lower crime rates is not supported by facts. Even if a government does not turn on its own citizens after disarming them, people are less safe - because unarmed citizens are easy targets to criminals. Over and over again, it has been clearly shown that taking guns away from citizens does not lead to a decrease in crime but rather a dramatic increase.]

Australia has disarmed it’s citizens, and a year later the homicide rate in the largest province is up 300%. The burglaries of seniors is “dramatically” up.

I guess the criminals did not turn their weapons in. Only the innocent law abiding citizens turned in weapons.

In US cities with the highest crime rates, taking guns away from the citizens has not lowered the homicide rate. All it has done is to make it easier for criminals to operate.

The 2nd amendment is not about duck hunting, or deer hunting. It is about having the ability and the right to defend oneself and your family. It doesn’t matter if that threat is a burglar, or the Federal Government. A disarmed population is fair game for any president who may be aspiring to become a dictator. Having its citizens armed was the plain and simple intent of the founding fathers of our country.
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

What about the 14th Amendment?

Attempting to take any weapon I own may cost me my life, question is are they willing to risk theirs.

Screw the UN look at their record of outstanding action.

One only has to look at the "statue" in front of the UN bldg. It is a pistol with the barrel tied in an overhand knot. They do have an aggenda.

When they can control Iran and North Korea they can talk to me. Until then they have more important business to handle.

Question of the day... Can the U.S. enter into a treaty that invalidates the bill of rights? I think not.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Actually the bill of rights/constitution prevents the UN from doing anything to us, but then again the UN as never done anything anyway.

The U.N. is after our guns again...-imagescaimof7e.jpg

The UN can have this one if they promise to all test fire it!
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast