Department of Education Swat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Department of Education Swat

1. Department of Education Swat

The Bennington Vale Evening Transcript: Department of Education SWAT Team Raids Area Home Seeking Renegade Teacher

I don't know about you,,, but I have a problem with this. Swat teams, braking down doors should be reserved for violent offenders. There is a problem in this country with people not paying back loans. People get put in jail all the time for fraud, not paying child support, things like that. But are they arrested by swat braking down their door?
    Seams way overboard to me, and a sign of bad things to come.

Scary Information. I do not know how to respond to this. I guess I need to make sure my son and,I pay off his Steudent Loans.

I'm calling "********" on this one. Did anyone read the rest of the way down in the article?

According to School Commissioner Marissa Olden-Whitely -- sister of the chairman of San Narciso’s Association of Republican Seniors, Wives, Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs (ARSWYPE) -- Irene Kittle’s crime involves embezzlement. It also violates several provisions of the sweeping education reforms taking place in the county, inspired by Wisconsin and Texas.
    Come on. ARSWYPE?? The further down in this article we go, the taller of boots we need.

The eight-asterisk word was BS!

Embezzlement still doesn't justify this type assault. They didn't do a SWAT assault on Bernie Madoff. I have never agreed with no knock warrants and have had a general distrust of the government. This just amplifies those feelings along with other misdeeds by police and other federal agencies.
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Teddy Roosevelt May 13, 1903

Statement on copyright line "All stories are works of satire and parody."
    [

Quote Originally Posted by TheSp8 View Post
    Embezzlement still doesn't justify this type assault. They didn't do a SWAT assault on Bernie Madoff. I have never agreed with no knock warrants and have had a general distrust of the government. This just amplifies those feelings along with other misdeeds by police and other federal agencies.
    When our illustrious leader took office, he talked about forming a "shadow government" with just these powers. If you didn't notice, all of this has been done without fanfare and without the general public being aware of the existance of such activities. Even the article didn't justify a SWAT operation even if there had been embezzelment involved. This is just an example of how our government has been corrupted and the treatment we can expect in the future. Gestapo, KGB or a rose by any other name? I have my own personal copy of the Constitution and the more I read it, the more I see how it is being circumvented. Our Congress has been usurped and is impotent in running the country. What's next?

List of Federal Law Enforcement Agencies
    Every Federal Government Department has Special Agents and SWAT teams now including the Dept of Education, Dept of Health & Human Services, Environmental Protection Agency, Dept of Veterans Affairs, IRS and every other Federal Department in existence. They all fight for funding their own law enforcement "kingdoms" and they use their SWAT teams to justify their funding.

It is wrong to have so many SWAT teams. Seems like a great place to reduce the National Deficit. We could cut entire Federal Departments.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

10. This particular website may be satire but this isn't the original story anyways. Close, but not quite.

Yup. This whole site is SATIRE and PARODY only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast