Hmmm

Thread: Hmmm

Hmmm

I just saw something interesting.At the top of the page when I was reading about the prez hillary nightmare,where those ads run at the top of the page,one for hillary for prez.Kind of hypocritical that she is buying ad space here,isn't it?
    But not surprising,I guess.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

That is a little weird. Wonder if she reads our threads?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Just had a thought. Perhaps Big brother or big sister is really watching us.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Actually those ads by google at the top of the page are chosen by google depending on what their programs figure the content of the page is, does that make sense? They are random ads, and which ads show up just depend on what the page is about. So I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I don't think Hillary is actively trying to recruit anyone here (at least not by placing ads on this site). Oh yeah, and Luke gets paid some miniscule amount each time someone clicks on one of those ads, so support the site, go ahead and click on them a bunch and then just come back to usacarry and do it again :)