Court holds that not all of God's children have rights - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Court holds that not all of God's children have rights

We the people of the United States of America.

Do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

No where does it state that that this constitution applies to other countries or citizens of other countries.

Illegal role the law as soon as they stepped over the border. Plan and simple fact is that they are criminals and should not be here. And as criminals all they get is due process and nothing else. No jobs, no licenses, no benefits , no special treatments, period, end of story. Denying an illegal the right to own a firearm is not removing their right to protection, it is just limiting their means of doing so and at the same time protecting those of us that are citizens and those that have come here legally. People here on Visas are not restricted from owning, only illegal. Maybe if their countries afforded us the same rights as they demand here, we would see things a bit differently. But then again they do not even afford their own citizens the rights that they demand here.

Entering the country without entry via legal means = illegal have committed a crime = no guns purchased here = what part of illegal don't you understand. As far as being able to defend your family a friend of mine from Mexico now a US citizen owns guns and has CC.

Mass people crossing a border illegally = immigration ....mass people crossing border with guns = invasion .....these damned fools up there in DC just don't get it

You're illegally in the country and you want Constitutional rights? This is too stupid to reply to. Oops, just did.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

What part of the word "illegal" is hard to understand? If those illegals who crossed the border are given the same rights as American citizens, might as well erase the border. One more thing -- we here in America are called "Americans", them over there are either "Canadians" or "Mexicans". What about the legal residents? -- they are here legally but they have limited rights. Illegals don't have any have rights here. Let them go back to their own country where they can enjoy their rights there.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Greggatshack View Post
    I was interested in this thread because I'm not a US citizen although I could see myself visiting your country on vacation one day.

It has been my understanding that as an "alien" (alien seems such an unfriendly term), I would not be allowed to be in possession of a firearm while visiting. That is not to say that I wouldn't like to - because I would. I am a sport shooter in New Zealand and would like to visit other shooters and ranges while I was visiting. I would like to think that I may also be allowed to protect myself from possible assailants.

The judgement linked to this post seems to suggest that it may only be "illegal" aliens that are so restricted. Would someone please clarify this for me?

Regards
    Gregg
    If you are visiting this country on vacation, you are legally here.... if you crash the border with the intent of stayin here without the legality , than you are an ileagle allien and deserve to be deported, with no rights granted.
    America is a diverse country and we welcome new members as long as they come here leaglly.
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

The God given rights exist already. That we have established... The protection of those rights against infringement comes with the citizenship package... No free-grazers... Illegal aliens have rights, they are just not recognized here...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by glendenbreed View Post
    Mass people crossing a border illegally = immigration ....mass people crossing border with guns = invasion .....these damned fools up there in DC just don't get it
    Correction...Mass people crossing a border illegally= ILLEGAL immigration.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Quote Originally Posted by Greggatshack View Post
    I was interested in this thread because I'm not a US citizen although I could see myself visiting your country on vacation one day.

It has been my understanding that as an "alien" (alien seems such an unfriendly term), I would not be allowed to be in possession of a firearm while visiting. That is not to say that I wouldn't like to - because I would. I am a sport shooter in New Zealand and would like to visit other shooters and ranges while I was visiting. I would like to think that I may also be allowed to protect myself from possible assailants.

The judgement linked to this post seems to suggest that it may only be "illegal" aliens that are so restricted. Would someone please clarify this for me?

Regards
    Gregg
    Check out Gun Clubs and or Ranges, You will make freinds and more then likely they will let you shoot thier guns. I would do this before crossing that big lake and or land mass. Goodluck!
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by TooCalm:206775
    I don't agree with the 5th circuit courts decision. Illegals love their family members just as much as anyone else and they should have the right to protect them from harm.
    Sure they do....in their own country. Refering here to ILLEGAL ALIENS of course.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast