Court holds that not all of God's children have rights - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Court holds that not all of God's children have rights

I would also take umbrage with the dissenting judge that he, the defendant, had established societal connection as the defendant has not shown payment of Federal income taxes or filing forms or applied for either resident alien or citizenship status. Sorry, prove you want to be a legal citizen before you try to use our Courts to defend yourself. We, the people, meant citizens, those on Visas, and resident aliens when I went to school. Others are just intruders without rights.

3. Anybody that is in the U.S.A. legally should have limited Constitutional rights. People that are here illegally should have no rights. That does not mean that somebody here legally should have the right to carry a gun.

[QUOTE=muddog15;208872]Anybody that is in the U.S.A. legally should have limited Constitutional rights. People that are here illegally should have no rights. That does not mean that somebody here legally should have the right to carry a gun.[/QUOTE]

People...BEFORE I became a citizen I went through the process of being a LEGAL alien (from Venus apparently...). Add to that, BEFORE I came to have my greencard to legally stay here(and still the "alien" thingie did not escape me..), my husband and I paid A LOT of our hard-earned money just to make my stay here legal. BEFORE THAT, I was here on a visa waiver.

Did you think that I did not have any background check before I came to become a legal resident here? -- it is just like you naturalized-born-citizens-who-wants-to-own-a-gun background checks you have never even imagined it's going to be done to you. Those of you who haven't undergone the kind of checks (background and medical) any legal citizen here had ever experienced, please gently get off your soapbox...

What you should all be worried about are those that did not come here legally without a passport, just passed through a gate and wallah! they stayed, rubbishes and rort the system.

Oh, btw we paid A LOT of our hard earned money to make me a citizen here too -- I DID NOT JUMP ANY HOOPS and so did many of us that are here now LEGALLY...

I and many others have been good citizens of this country for a good while. So far, I have never been stopped by the police, nor have any traffic violation at all. I know others who are not citizens yet because they can't afford it yet...but have been good examples of their community. We have a Russian woman who lives two houses from us and she is just so nice. Even though she has a strong accent, we made her the president of our estate/village/street for 6 years (2-term limit). And we all think and speak in English too, mind you...

Do you still think we do not deserve to protect ourselves as YOUR laws have it? So sorry, I beg to differ. I am and will willingly defend the rights of those who are here legally (with a green card) because I have been in the same boat.

*the caps are not meant here to shout, but as an emphasis.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post

Do you still think we do not deserve to protect ourselves as YOUR laws have it? So sorry, I beg to differ. I am and will willingly defend the rights of those who are here legally (with a green card) because I have been in the same boat.

*the caps are not meant here to shout, but as an emphasis.
    Those who are here legally deserve all the protection of our laws. Only in the case of those here illegally should the protection of those laws be limited.

As for background investigation, been there. The gov't has had a file on me for my age minus 1 day. And it has been added to or checked many times. It is a requirement for access to certain locations.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234