Some interesting numbers - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some interesting numbers

1. He has one agenda and that agenda is to make ol ****** pay dearly. Social Justice. This is what his Mentors have thought him. He never worked a job in his life. Most Blacks will support this Leach and vote for him again. Most white urban punk wanabees will vote for him again out of white guilt. Let see now who is the Racist here??? Who hates ******??? Pay ****** pay. Al sharpton will tell you that.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Regardless of the accuracy of the o/p these primary source stats support the concern that we should all have...
    RealClearPolitics - Electoral Map

Obama/Biden 365 McCain/Palin 173

Obama took all the electoral votes from virtually every state with the highest crime rates and the most heinous gun control laws just for starters...
    Notwithstanding most of the states with the highest illegal alien populations, and welfare recipients...

Fact Check That...

The Time For Closet Conservatism Is Over...

NoBama, No RINOs 2012

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

That was my point as the OP, I wasn't expecting someone to crawl up my ***** on a fact check mission, Thanks Bohemian. The numbers may be off slightly, but there is truth in there somewhere if you look at it as a whole and not micro-manage for exactness....

OUCH! ..... and "Touche'"! Massie strikes back!

Let's hook him up with Representative West, Herman Cain and a few others I could name and have a "Fellow Blacks Roast B. Obama" party. The poor narcissist would crumble.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123