Hunting and politics (remember, thick skin) - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Hunting and politics (remember, thick skin)

I'm going to kill an animal this week in honor of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Icewind View Post
    And still trapping must be stopped. That is just crazy. I'll try to refrain from my thoughts on that!! One topic at a time
    I can hardly wait
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

Quote Originally Posted by chapinjs View Post
    Localgirl - if all people became vegetarians, then they would stop breeding. Because they'd all be too unhealthy to reproduce!
    Urban (and carnivore) legend crap. My wife has ample literature on vegetarian eating and experiments/research has shown, with a little care, vegetarians can get exactly the necessary proteins and all needed for healthy lives. Better, it does not necessitate animal fats clogging our arteries.

On the other hand, I prefer a nice steak and take the clogged arteries in trade. To each his/her own.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

5. Quote Originally Posted by scottbland247 View Post
    I'm going to kill an animal this week in honor of this thread
    I think i'm going to feed some rats to pit bull and some mice to a black sake. Ice can maybe save the day.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Damn resident Hawk got my duty black snake last year. Now the voles are taking over the "back fourty" again.

Every critter has his place in the grand plan. Except humans. They believe they are an exception to Nature. Methinks "Mother" is gonna get some awesome "payback" for our arrogance somewhere down the line of time. LOL!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

7. Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Damn resident Hawk got my duty black snake last year. Now the voles are taking over the "back fourty" again.

Every critter has his place in the grand plan. Except humans. They believe they are an exception to Nature. Methinks "Mother" is gonna get some awesome "payback" for our arrogance somewhere down the line of time. LOL!

GG
    Blacks snakes are cool use to have one and feed him mice. I saw a picture not long ago of a blacksnake eating a rattle snake. Where is the animal rights group when you need them? Maybe ice can help out.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by dumb okie View Post
    I think you misunderstood wooddoctor. He said SCIENTIFIC PROOF
    You think? I'll bet that hurt.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Seems like another opinion to me... not proof.

I've found that people on any side of an argument will collect whatever "evidence" and information to help them support their beliefs.

I think.... we have not a phucking idea what's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

There's room for all of nogods' creatures, with gravey on top, right next to the mashed potatoes and green beans.

I post this again just for fun, while in CA, vegie/nut land, shopping in Santa Monica Supermarket a young lady speaking to another young lady at meat counter " We don't need to kill animals for meat, look at all this in the cooler" Yep votes and sits on juries.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast