Lets try ripping apart the 1st amendment - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Lets try ripping apart the 1st amendment

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,950
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    The trouble with interpretation is it can change from generation to generation. Funny how religion and the government was not much of an issue until the sixties.
    So true, I remember when being Gay meant being happy. As for the issues of government & religion, there's really no big mystery about it. It wasn't until the sixties and thereafter that "good became evil & evil became good". Considering that we're living in the last generation, they have to milk it for all they can get out of it.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    This is exactly what's happening in America. The agenda of socialists and the likes of George Soros is to create a new world order that is regulated by government. Part of this includes deeper regulation of the first amendment. These bozo's want to extend the fairness doctrine to stop me from giving a political opinion on radio unless there was also a contributor with a dissenting opinion. This way they can regulate truth. This agenda has already crept into our schools. Anyone picked up their kids' history books? Truth is gone from the teachings. Our kids are learning from textbooks that repeatedly lie about American and world history. The left have become the great regulators of the millenium.

    My personal opinion? If we're to take regulation to the extreme and interpret the second amendment to apply only to the flintlock musket, then the first amendment protects only that written with the feather pen. So, for all you liberals... no more blogging.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere, Texas, United States
    Posts
    246
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swBfmVKzUjU

    Please check out this YouTube trailer. If the link doesn't work try copy and paste or Youtube search "The Agenda Grinding Down America".
    Its really good and gives you a scary birds eye view of the designed destruction of America. I've seen the whole dvd and just couldn't believe how organized and intent these folks are.

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo:207899
    There's no "if' or "then" about it. They've been doing this for years. Are you saying that you are unaware of it?
    :-) oh I'm aware, maybe not everything because I don't know all that is going on...no one does...but I see enough to start building up my armory

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    :-) oh I'm aware, maybe not everything because I don't know all that is going on...no one does...but I see enough to start building up my armory
    There are many people who know all that is gong on, it's never been a secret. It's just like the Bible, the majority of the people simply ignore it because it interferes with their lifestyle and plans for the future. No offense intended, but if you knew enough about either one you'd know that they coincide and building an armory is futile.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    So true, I remember when being Gay meant being happy. As for the issues of government & religion, there's really no big mystery about it. It wasn't until the sixties and thereafter that "good became evil & evil became good". Considering that we're living in the last generation, they have to milk it for all they can get out of it.
    I assume then that you mean the 1860's. The abolishionist movement was the last time the organized Christian religion has supported positive social change in this nation. Since then we have had the prohibition, gun control, war on drugs, and most recently the patriot act, all of which were inflicted upon us by Christians.

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo:208031
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    :-) oh I'm aware, maybe not everything because I don't know all that is going on...no one does...but I see enough to start building up my armory
    There are many people who know all that is gong on, it's never been a secret. It's just like the Bible, the majority of the people simply ignore it because it interferes with their lifestyle and plans for the future. No offense intended, but if you knew about either one you'd know that they coincide and building an armory is futile.
    Slightly confused by this post. You believe you know 100% what's going on? What every radical group, our government, our city counsels, what their agenda is?

    When you say, "enough about either one", what two things are you referring to? Sorry, maybe we are taking about different things lol can't tell sometimes.

    I live my life the way I want to the best I can. I try not to ignore anything, but consciously decide wether or not I will follow what I've come upon.

    Living happily, with my family and friends, and defending it with the armory I'm building slowly, might be futile, but its better I try than to just watch it be taken away.

    What do you believe we should do that is not futile?

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    What do you believe we should do that is not futile?
    Some people just don't want to take responsibility for their actions and assert control over their own future.

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    I assume then that you mean the 1860's. The abolishionist movement was the last time the organized Christian religion has supported positive social change in this nation. Since then we have had the prohibition, gun control, war on drugs, and most recently the patriot act, all of which were inflicted upon us by Christians.
    I don't think we can generalize based on religious faith. I find the complete opposite. Many members of Congress and state legislatures are of the Jewish faith yet they voted for the patriot act as well as the individual right to carry that has been enacted into law in 37 states. They've voted for castle doctrines and stand-your-ground laws. In fact, many southern baptist ministers are known to carry a handgun. The "Armed Citizen" article in this month's "America's First Freedom" reports on a minister who shot at an intruder in his home. Of course we can't discount Jeanne Assam, the Christian security guard who shot a madman at the New Life Church in Colorado. Carrying in church. She's quoted as ssaying "It seemed like it was me, the gunman, and God," in describing her feelings as she confronted a man who charged into her Colorado Springs church firing a weapon.

    Of course our founding fathers were overwhelmingly Christian. Through the bill of rights they guaranteed your right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness as "God-given" rights of an equal people, that no man shall legislate away.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,950
    Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Some people just don't want to take responcability for their actions and assert control over their own future.
    And some people just babble. (responcability?)
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast