4 More Victims of the Unconstitutional Gun Control of New York
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 More Victims of the Unconstitutional Gun Control of New York

4 More Victims of the Unconstitutional Gun Control of New York

Surveillance video inside a New York pharmacy captured the horrific Father's Day bloodbath that left four dead -- and law enforcement sources told the New York Post how the alleged killer "executed" his innocent victims without making any demands.
    All four victims "offered no resistance -- and did not appear to provoke the shooter in any way," Suffolk County Police Commissioner Richard Dormer told the newspaper on Monday...

(Note: The Suffolk County pistol permit is the most elusive license in the Entire State of New York.)

Full story at:

Mother of Victim in Long Island Pharmacy Murder Learns News After Returning from Vacation - FoxNews.com

Police Reportedly ID Suspect in N.Y. Pharmacy Shooting Massacre - FoxNews.com

Hey New Yorkers isn't it about time to Take Back Your State?

Hows the likes of Michael Bloomberg, Rudy Giuliani, Chuck Schumer, Carolyn McCarthy and Charles Rangle working out for you?

Restoration of Liberty in New York and elsewhere must include the state & local levels

WTFU Sheeple ...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

3. I agree with you 110% and there are those of us fighting, trust me. But sadly until we get NYC and Long Island to realise this, we are stuck. I'm not too familiar with the county this happened in but unless it was NYC or a close county to that, they could of gotten a permit. Dispite what people think, it is possible to get permits here....you just have to jump threw a lot of hoops.
    News like this always bums me out b.c there are many many sheeple that think "oh nothing is going to happen to me" and now 4 innocent ppl are dead b.c they gthought that

I couldn't imagine loosing an child to some scumbag.What an horrible thing to deal with as a parent. Maybe now the Politicians of this Communist State will Allow it's Law abiding Citizens to get Carry Permits without having to Jump through More Bull crap.

Especially New York City Residence.No matter where you live, what your political Connections are, or how much money you can give to the fat Bast_ _ds sitting behind some desk judging you.

If it seems i'm pissed,I'am I've lived in New York State my whole 47 years and I've seen way to many horror Stories like this one.And still the Politicians of this State do nothing. Well,wake up fellow New Yorkers, it's time this could of been you, Me, or one of our Family members. It's time for a change, for the better, to better the Citizens, Not the Politicians.

5. More Gun Control Needed

You all make sense with your posts. However, in the twisted world of the Schumers, Gilibrands, Bloombergs, and the like, this tragedy will equal another opportunity to call for absolute gun bans. See, if there were no guns, there would be no gun murders. Of course, there would be no war, no self defense, and no western US (because without guns, we would have never won the west, obviously). So ignoring the reality that there are 300 million LEGALLY owned guns, by people who DON'T commit robbery and murder, they will sound the trumpet for more gun control.

As if a crazed murderer would follow yet ANOTHER gun restricting law. He pretty clearly didn't follow the laws against illegal possession of a firearm, criminal use of a firearm, grand theft, kidnapping, possession of controlled substances, and oh yeah - murder. But if they could just enact that one more law, by god, all criminal activity would just grind to a halt...

What a bunch of delusionists. Could you imagine living in their imaginary world?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants ... for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

You waste your time and your breath in NY and CA and IL, I will waste my money elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
    ..........Well,wake up fellow New Yorkers, it's time this could of been you, Me, or one of our Family members. It's time for a change, for the better, to better the Citizens, Not the Politicians.
    Just a thought...are there members here especially from Illinoise and New York who are anti-guns? If there are not, I do not think this is the right place to plead to those sheeples who symphatizes with the Brady bunch. Or is it?

asking....
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

8. scentless murders

That's why I carry my firearm everywhere I go in my state you just don't know when and where something is going to happened, my condolences go out to the family of the victims

I woke up that morning to this story I must say that it ruined my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Daugherty16 View Post
    "What a bunch of delusionists. Could you imagine living in their imaginary world?"
    NOGODS, Any comment? Any insight?
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

11. Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    You waste your time and your breath in NY and CA and IL, I will waste my money elsewhere.
    You need to add Hawaii and New Jersey to that list!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast